Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

After watching Ben nugent

Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:32 pm

Watched migrant a few times this season, blackpool really stands out for me, the way he come on and controlled is position, done a lot of talking aswel,
Just curious but does anyone think the same as me that he as the makings of a quality captain in a few years

Re: After watching Ben nugent

Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:33 pm

natman wrote:Watched migrant a few times this season, blackpool really stands out for me, the way he come on and controlled is position, done a lot of talking aswel,
Just curious but does anyone think the same as me that he as the makings of a quality captain in a few years

migrant? iDevice fail. :laughing6: :laughing6:

Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:34 pm

Pmsl just seen that, what a word for it to change to pmsl

Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:37 pm

great defender and one for the future, shame he's off to spurs in the summer :(

Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:41 pm

Where as that come from them?

Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:00 pm

natman wrote:Watched migrant a few times this season, blackpool really stands out for me, the way he come on and controlled is position, done a lot of talking aswel,

Well malkay does thats what he has been saying in the papers for months. Against blackpool though thought taylor was blamed unfairly for the goal when it was nugent that let taylor fletcher get across him and score

Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:06 pm

Did you think that or have you only just read the malky interview :lol:

Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:14 pm

natman wrote:Where as that come from them?

He's talking shit.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:05 pm

barrybluebird wrote:

Well malkay does thats what he has been saying in the papers for months. Against blackpool though thought taylor was blamed unfairly for the goal when it was nugent that let taylor fletcher get across him and score

No it wasn't, it was Taylor.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:26 pm

barrybluebird wrote:. Against blackpool though thought taylor was blamed unfairly for the goal when it was nugent that let taylor fletcher get across him and score

Here you go Stevie Wonder :malky:

http://www.specsavers.co.uk/2-for-1/?ut ... 0%2520DESK

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:42 pm

It was Taylor.. the ball would have been easily cleared by Nugent if he was in Taylors position.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:09 pm

Karl wrote:
natman wrote:Where as that come from them?

He's talking shit.

He always does.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:26 pm

About time we produced a home-grown centre back worthy of the first team. The lad looks like he has a big career ahead of him.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:37 pm

Has come in a looked years more experienced than he is. Is it right Dave Jones lat him go?

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:43 pm

RFMH wrote:Has come in a looked years more experienced than he is. Is it right Dave Jones lat him go?

Correct.