Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I'm surprised with the lack of transfers

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:50 am

Don't need anymore players IMO. Maybe a full back and we will be fine

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:15 am

angelis49 wrote:My dear Taffy,i know you keep a record of all my postings,but just in case you missed this one i posted on the 13th of January..................I am more convinced than ever that Cardiff city will get promotion this season........the reason why is simple,we have been playing a brand of football that is absolutely dire,in fact it would be more accurate to call it hoof ball instead of football,and yet we find ourselves 8 points clear of second placed Hull City and 10 points clear of our other closest rivals,you couldn't make it up,i am a great believer in fate,and to me fate has decreed,that no matter how badly we play week in week out,no matter how many times Mackay gets it wrong,we are destined to go up,even as incredible as it may sound we could go up as champions,now i know good teams make their own luck,but hand on heart when the final whistle blew today,how many of you on here would have believed that both Hull and Middlesbourgh would lose at home and Palace would lose to a very ordinary Burnley team,i say to one and all that the Gods of good fortune are alive and well, dwelling deep below the bowels of the Cardiff City Stadium,so put the champagne on ice my fellow supporters,because we are going up............anybody know anyone who would like some free bridesmaids dresses?................i hope this will clarify my thinking on Mackay.. the following players i think that are not good enough for the Premiership but Mackay thinks they are.........Hudson,Gunnarson,Cowie,Conway,Taylor,obviously i have left out the most obvious Players who are not good enough,but hey we are talking Malky here.........i am very encouraged to see that you think im entitled to my opinion,i just hope that Barry Muddle and Craig no toys left in pram agree with you...

:lol: :lol: Malky has failed. Its only the luck of the Devil thats got us where we are. :?

Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:16 pm

My dearest Taffy,you are fond of asking me direct questions,so im sure you wont mind answering one of my own............if Mackay fails to get us promoted this season,would you be content to let him have another season in charge?,put it another way,what would it take for you to end your love affair with Malky?...direct answers would be appreciated old bean

Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:26 pm

angelis49 wrote:My dearest Taffy,you are fond of asking me direct questions,so im sure you wont mind answering one of my own............if Mackay fails to get us promoted this season,would you be content to let him have another season in charge?,put it another way,what would it take for you to end your love affair with Malky?...direct answers would be appreciated old bean

My dearest Angelis,
Please, what is your issue with Malky? Did he steal your wife? Did he murder your parents? did he touch you when you were a child? You have a deep resentment toward Malky and it is somewhat an obsession of yours. Its fairly obvious by the fact you keep promising to leave this forum, yet cant that you will revel in any loss this current team have, infact, i believe you will jizz in your panties if we failed to go up. Just for you and your malky hating self, im gonna do the one thing i bet you hate the most.

:malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:23 pm

angelis49 wrote:i am a great believer in fate,and to me fate has decreed,that no matter how badly we play week in week out,no matter how many times Mackay gets it wrong,we are destined to go up.

You are one crazy nutter!! in that case, Malky might as well play with 9 men every game!! :lol:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:40 pm

You can't fault Angelis for sticking to his guns, but it's a moot point, Malky hasn't failed us, we can only judge him on what he has actually achieved so far, no if's and buts, judging what we've seen so far the man is a success.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:52 pm

JINKS wrote:I thought we would have brought a few more in being the position we are in.
Is there a loan window and do anyone else think we could bring in one or two loan signings till the end of the season or with a view to permanent deals?

I think we could do worse than draft you and your lad in Jinks !! both handy players :ayatollah: :malky:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:22 pm

subbuteoman wrote:
JINKS wrote:I thought we would have brought a few more in being the position we are in.
Is there a loan window and do anyone else think we could bring in one or two loan signings till the end of the season or with a view to permanent deals?

I think we could do worse than draft you and your lad in Jinks !! both handy players :ayatollah: :malky:

I think even though im older im faster than helguson :malky: :malky:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:28 am

My dear Craig,i have no toys left in my pram................you talk of issues,is it not the case that you have an issue with me that is all consuming for you,and your only release is to resort to quite sicking verbal abuse,calling on my experience of psychology,i would rate you as one sick bunny who i would not want to turn my back on