Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jake Bugg

Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:50 pm

Anyone on here listen to his stuff? He's top draw, if you haven't id fully recommend the album! :ayatollah: :malky:

Re: Jake Bugg

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:16 pm

Just downloaded it. Fair play the boy got some talent :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:20 pm

:ayatollah:
sean-ahm wrote:Just downloaded it. Fair play the boy got some talent :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:23 pm

cardiffred wrote:Anyone on here listen to his stuff? He's top draw, if you haven't id fully recommend the album! :ayatollah: :malky:

He's good fair play. Means we're on the subject of plugging. A band called the moons. Very good. Don't know if you've heard them ,the new album fables of history is pure class :thumbup:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:24 pm

Aldi version of Noel Gallagher

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:25 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:Aldi version of Noel Gallagher

He's 18?! Plus you obviuosly haven't heard his stuff well enough...

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:26 pm

Nanny McPhail wrote:
cardiffred wrote:Anyone on here listen to his stuff? He's top draw, if you haven't id fully recommend the album! :ayatollah: :malky:

He's good fair play. Means we're on the subject of plugging. A band called the moons. Very good. Don't know if you've heard them ,the new album fables of history is pure class :thumbup:

Will give them a listen sometime :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:28 pm

cardiffred wrote:

Some of his stuff is okay but the music genre he's in is a lost cause, no one is really interested in that sort of music nowadays

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:29 pm

cardiffred wrote:
Nanny McPhail wrote:

Will give them a listen sometime :ayatollah:

Recommend you do mate. :thumbup:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:31 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:
cardiffred wrote:

Some of his stuff is okay but the music genre he's in is a lost cause, no one is really interested in that sort of music nowadays

I think you'll find your wrong, this music genre is still popular with all ages, especially across all of britain and other places, he's sold out gigs all over the UK so how you can say this type of music is lost is beyond me!

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:34 pm

cardiffred wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:
cardiffred wrote:

I think you'll find your wrong, this music genre is still popular with all ages, especially across all of britain and other places, he's sold out gigs all over the UK so how you can say this type of music is lost is beyond me!

Think he's supporting the stone roses at some point.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:40 pm

Nanny McPhail wrote:
cardiffred wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:
cardiffred wrote:

Think he's supporting the stone roses at some point.

Yeah, hes also supported Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:41 pm

Bought the album the other day, haven't given it a proper listen yet but you can't help but like his singles.

It's not often you hear his style of music these days so it makes a refreshing change :malky:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:41 pm

The lad has a great sound. It's Beatles meets Oasis in a harmonious blend.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:43 pm

Bought his album in October. Up with Living Things by Linkin Park for my album of the year.

It's amazing how much I connect with the song 'Someone Told Me'

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:44 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:The lad has a great sound. It's Beatles meets Oasis in a harmonious blend.

Think there's a bit of Bob Dylan there too.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:44 pm

Totally different singers.

He's very very good, this year will be a big one for him i reckon! he's completely unique. unlike the other bollocks pop wank like little mix and f*cking one direction. Good on the lad, i'll definately be supporting him.

If anyone likes underground,garage house (not 100% on what exact genre they are) then listen to Disclosure, going to be a massive year for them aswell.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:45 pm

CantonJack wrote:Bought his album in October. Up with Living Things by Linkin Park for my album of the year.

It's amazing how much I connect with the song 'Someone Told Me'

Nearly all of his songs I can relate to, I think this is why i like him so much! Cant wait to see him live!! :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:54 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:
cardiffred wrote:

Obviously, hence his Number One album :?

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:57 pm

Every genre will have demand because everybody has different musical tastes. Just because some seems more popular than others doesn't mean its better. If that was the case Bieber would be the best. I will give this guy a listen. Have not heard of him before. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:32 pm

There`s no comparison, Jake Bugg can sing.. :laughing6: