Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Transfer window - Count down three days left

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:15 pm

Three days six hours fourty five minutes left and counting.

Do you think we need another player or two or would you say we got enough to get promoted?

I think we need fullback defensive cover thats about it really for me for us to sustain where we already are TOP OF THE LEAGUE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:malky: :malky:

Re: Transfer window - Count down three days left

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:22 pm

I agree with you. I wonder if there will be any big money moves this year on deadline day.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:26 pm

HeFilmsTheClouds wrote:I agree with you. I wonder if there will be any big money moves this year on deadline day.

I dont think we need to tbh. I mean look what we got already midfield is sorted for me most of all, upfront we got another in whos better than them all before he come (on paper of course) its just defensive cover all we need left back more than anything in my opinion but then again maybe declan john could do a job from what i've seen in under 21 games and an fa cup game and ben nugent can be used also :malky:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:26 pm

I think QPR will splash even more cash as they depserately try to stay up. Norwich need a goalscorer and one or two may leave the sinking ship that is Aston Villa. Maybe Arsenal will get a striker in and Balotelli will go back to Italytoo but otherwise I can't see too many big money moves.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:28 pm

Yeah the Jan window is always an anti climax where the usual spenders are the likes of stoke, Fulham etc trying to consilidate their position of safety.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:I think QPR will splash even more cash as they depserately try to stay up. Norwich need a goalscorer and one or two may leave the sinking ship that is Aston Villa. Maybe Arsenal will get a striker in and Balotelli will go back to Italytoo but otherwise I can't see too many big money moves.

Neil if QPR dont spend theres only one way there going and thats down i feel but look where they are after spending over the odds already, i would hate to see there wage bill to gate receipts :shock:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:30 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:I think QPR will splash even more cash as they depserately try to stay up. Norwich need a goalscorer and one or two may leave the sinking ship that is Aston Villa. Maybe Arsenal will get a striker in and Balotelli will go back to Italytoo but otherwise I can't see too many big money moves.

That will be interesting to see what Harry Redknapp has to spend, Sky always make a beeline for harry on deadline day. It wil also be interesting to see if Harry stays at QPR in the next few months especially after he publically told their owner he needs to stay off twitter!

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:43 pm

The Mirror suggested today that QPR have made Jamie Mackie available for 3 million. A few interested in the Premier.

As for us we don't need anymore, it would be nice but not needed. Everyone else has to get more,than us in to make up 10 points. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:48 pm

Man city or chelsea will spend a small figure of 20million on a player no doubt before deadline :lol:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:02 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Neil if QPR dont spend theres only one way there going and thats down i feel but look where they are after spending over the odds already, i would hate to see there wage bill to gate receipts :shock:

Agree - they must be bricking losing the Sky money...

Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:28 pm

I reckon Arsenal might sign David Villa.

They've been needing a striker and I wouldn't be surprised if Villa forced a move to get some game time.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:46 pm

Aramore wrote:I reckon Arsenal might sign David Villa.

They've been needing a striker and I wouldn't be surprised if Villa forced a move to get some game time.

I reckon the whole Villa transfer saga is pie in the sky, hasn't his wife just had a kid. Don't think he would willing to leave them to play in England. Could be wrong though!