Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New Bellamy song

Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:53 am

Because we are using other teams songs re frazer Campbell ( wish is very catchy I think) Liverpool song for carragher

To the tune of 'we all live in yellow submarine ....
No.1 is Bellamy
No.2 is Bellamy
No.3 is Bellamy
No.4 is Bellamy
..... We all dream of a team of Bellamy's, team of Bellamy's etc

When you get it into your head with the tune it's another good one ??? :malky:

Re: New Bellamy song

Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:57 am

Same as the gavin rae song

Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:29 am

we all dream of a team of rudy gestede's..... :D

Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:34 am

CraigCCFC wrote:Same as the gavin rae song

Can't remember singing that for Gavin Rae :roll: can't imagine him playing up front, couldn't hit a barn door !!

Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:38 am

broadwell blue wrote:

Can't remember singing that for Gavin Rae :roll: can't imagine him playing up front, couldn't hit a barn door !!

I remember it, was brilliant :lol: :ayatollah: :malky:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:43 am

broadwell blue wrote:

Who said anything about Rae playing upfront and what has that song got to do with being a striker?

Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:14 pm

Have you heard of sarcasm/ irony I was saying as the song says we dream of a team of Gavin raes we wouldn't be scoring many goals.. Prob above your intelligence to work that one out :laughing6:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:16 pm

Bellamy, Bellamy, he plays for Cardiff City then he's home in time for tea :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:19 pm

Yes like that too ....

Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:23 pm

broadwell blue wrote:Have you heard of sarcasm/ irony I was saying as the song says we dream of a team of Gavin raes we wouldn't be scoring many goals.. Prob above your intelligence to work that one out :laughing6:

Why the comment "can't imagine him playing up front" then? :laughing6:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:42 pm

broadwell blue wrote:Have you heard of sarcasm/ irony I was saying as the song says we dream of a team of Gavin raes we wouldn't be scoring many goals.. Prob above your intelligence to work that one out :laughing6:

Well what is it?? Sarcasm or irony?? It must be above your intelligence level to know the difference as there is not a single shred of irony in that post. As for sarcasm, well, thats audio humour and usually denoted via tone of voice, thus difficult to pick up using words.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:17 pm

broadwell blue wrote:

how often did you used to go to games then fella if you can't remember yourself/us singing the Gavin Rae song, not having a go like but we used to sing it all the time, especially to away games. :laughing6:
I think Bellamy deserves the magic hat song now anyway but your suggestion is good too. :thumbup:

:ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah: :malky:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:24 pm

Any new song is always good but what are the rest of the team going to think :D

Sorry very negative I know.

I just like plain and simple

"We got Craig Bellamy we got Craig Bellamy"

:malky: :malky:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:37 pm

We need to get the old "Bellamy is magic, he wears a magic hat" chant going again.

Liked that one. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:16 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:
broadwell blue wrote:

how often did you used to go to games then fella if you can't remember yourself/us singing the Gavin Rae song, not having a go like but we used to sing it all the time, especially to away games. :laughing6:
I think Bellamy deserves the magic hat song now anyway but your suggestion is good too. :thumbup:

:ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah: :malky:

I've never been to a home or away match but I did go to Wembley for a cup final and before you have a go I got my ticket cos my brothers mate gave me a Hull stub ....

Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:20 pm

Rae? It was and always will be Ricky Scimeca's song...

Why don't we still sing our old players song?

Blakeys fruit Machine
Scimeca's team
Thorneys magic Hat?
Even Chops chant.....

So many big clubs sing song about there old players, Why can we?

Hell it might even educate some of the younger generation on what they've missed.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:21 pm

They dont play for us.....im not singing a song for someone who plays for someone else

Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:48 pm

All I want for Christmas is a team of Gavin Raes a team of Gavin Raes a team of Gavin Raes
No.1 would be Gavin Rae would Gavin Rae would be Gavin Rae

Remember a whole bus full of us singing this all the way home from an away game a few years back :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:13 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Any new song is always good but what are the rest of the team going to think :D

Could not agree more that Bellamy deserves a chant. I like the "We've got Bellamy" one, reminds me of when his initial loan was announced and a crowd turned put at the CCS to welcome him. Whenever he's on a run or taking a set-piece, he always has an effect on the away - they know what he's capable of. That's when I'd like to sing that. He puts the fear into them. Definitely well overdue a chant though. Liked the magic chant also. Let's have the two then!

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:27 pm

heard a song off one of those 60,s hits albums.there was a song out in 69 called,,my bell amie by the tee cups.....shit song....but think of bellers...the chorus is not bad.
p.s not clever enough to put a link on here. :D :D

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:31 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHhAXc2nVvw

This is the only version of the song I was on about that I could find. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:48 pm

BlueSince82 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHhAXc2nVvw

This is the only version of the song I was on about that I could find. :ayatollah:

tap in ,my bell amie in google,the song is on youtube,paste a link for the lads to listen :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:52 pm

lostcityboy wrote:tap in ,my bell amie in google,the song is on youtube,paste a link for the lads to listen :ayatollah:

Here's what came up pal :ayatollah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWP_Md78mk8

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:57 pm

BlueSince82 wrote:
lostcityboy wrote:tap in ,my bell amie in google,the song is on youtube,paste a link for the lads to listen :ayatollah:

Here's what came up pal :ayatollah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWP_Md78mk8

cheers my man,thats the one,shit song......perhaps someone can or will put words to it lol :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:57 pm

Super bellamy,
Super bellamy,
Running down the wing, hear the cardiff sing,
Super bellamy

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Any new song is always good but what are the rest of the team going to think :D

We got Craig Bellamy ,you've got your Jealousy :malky: That one was good

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:05 pm

by aj1927 ยป Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:20 pm

Rae? It was and always will be Ricky Scimeca's song...

Why don't we still sing our old players song?

Blakeys fruit Machine
Scimeca's team
Thorneys magic Hat?
Even Chops chant.....

So many big clubs sing song about there old players, Why can we?

Hell it might even educate some of the younger generation on what they've missed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote="CraigCCFC"]They dont play for us.....im not singing a song for someone who plays for someone else[/quote]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

apart from Chops, neither do the other three now :lol: