Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hull away capacity

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:02 pm

Does anyone know how much Hull's away end holds? I'm guessing we'd be taking the full allocation as we do to the last game of every season, but especially this as it's looking to be our year. :ayatollah:

Re: Hull away capacity

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:03 pm

BlueSince82 wrote:Does anyone know how much Hull's away end holds? I'm guessing we'd be taking the full allocation as we do to the last game of every season, but especially this as it's looking to be our year. :ayatollah:

around 4k mate, check footballgroundguide.co.uk as im not too sure :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:04 pm

samdm94 wrote:
BlueSince82 wrote:Does anyone know how much Hull's away end holds? I'm guessing we'd be taking the full allocation as we do to the last game of every season, but especially this as it's looking to be our year. :ayatollah:

around 4k mate, check footballgroundguide.co.uk as im not too sure :ayatollah:

Cheers mate :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:04 pm

4k it holds spot on ^.

Hopefully allocation will be that.. attractive fixture and nice ground.

I won't be missing it! :malky:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:08 pm

Looking to do my first away this season. I don't have an away membership and I'm not a ST holder so would I have to get one to go away?

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:08 pm

Yes, I'm thinking it should be 4k.

Nor will I be missing it, hopefully it will be one heck of a party atmosphere :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:09 pm

CantonJack wrote:Looking to do my first away this season. I don't have an away membership and I'm not a ST holder so would I have to get one to go away?

away memberships only a tenner mate + you can get one any time, might be worth getting one :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:11 pm

samdm94 wrote:
CantonJack wrote:Looking to do my first away this season. I don't have an away membership and I'm not a ST holder so would I have to get one to go away?

away memberships only a tenner mate + you can get one any time, might be worth getting one :ayatollah:

Cheers buddy, I thought they'd be expensive. How much generally is travel? Looking to price out one or two away games :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:14 pm

CantonJack wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

Cheers buddy, I thought they'd be expensive. How much generally is travel? Looking to price out one or two away games :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

depends how you want to get there, like i go away with some friends and we all pay 20 each, theres a few lad's busses around cardiff if thats your thing, usal ticket prices for under 18s is 15 quid, so probably looking at 40 quid ticket and travel for yourself pal :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:15 pm

Got a feeling that will be a double promotion party for both teams :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:16 pm

thomasblue wrote:Got a feeling that will be a double promotion party for both teams :ayatollah:

Aslong as it's a promotion party for us I'm happy :malky: :D

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:19 pm

thomasblue wrote:Got a feeling that will be a double promotion party for both teams :ayatollah:

Imagine a two sided pitch invasion!? I wouldn't know what to expect, carnage or joy :lol:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:21 pm

CantonJack wrote:

Imagine a two sided pitch invasion!? I wouldn't know what to expect, carnage or joy :lol:

all holding hands on the field congratulating each other :lol:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:59 am

samdm94 wrote:
CantonJack wrote:

I'm laughing at the thought of that :lol: I'm pretty sure QPR and Man City did last season though! (Celebrating together, not holding hands :lol: )

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:07 am

4K inside the ground 3k outside :lol:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:05 am

JonCCFC wrote:
samdm94 wrote:
CantonJack wrote:

I'm laughing at the thought of that :lol: I'm pretty sure QPR and Man City did last season though! (Celebrating together, not holding hands :lol: )

Cisse and Nasri were loving it.