Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ideas for atmosphere vs Bristol

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:56 pm

Going to be an awesome game!, love the Derbys against them, more so than the jacks :ayatollah:
Want to get a decent atmosphere going for this one,

Hopefully we will get 26k with the full 2080? Allocation from Bristol City sold and a good atmosphere!

Apparently they are wanting to bring Flares, Surfer Flags and Smoke Bombs into the ground :lol:
Not sure how far they will get with that, but really want a good atmosphere this season, it's always dead around the place in the new ground against Bristol, so lets get the place bouncing.

Maybe everyone bring scarves and hold them up to sing men of Harlech in the canton stand before the game?

Any ideas post them below please :ayatollah:

Wild be simple if everyone just sang like some of the old days but it just doesn't happen :cry: :ayatollah:

3 points with a rocking ground and full house :ayatollah: :malky:

Re: Ideas for atmosphere vs Bristol

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:17 pm

I hope they bring flares, it actually helped the atmosphere against Palace last season, although it stunk the place out :lol: :ayatollah:

I think they just need to let the Ninian stand and sing all game, that goes a long way. Also better pre-match build up, entrance music would help

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:19 pm

Non stop singing. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:19 pm

Like u said people just need to sing

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:20 pm

I saw something yesterday, I think it was to do with Man United, where they planned a 70's day. The idea being that everyone wore their retro strips or fashions and sung the songs of the day etc. How about something similar? maybe an 80s/90s day?

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:33 pm

They're bringing the 'Scott Murray' flag (When he scored against us and done the 'I can't hear you' celebration) I think, ideas - non stop singing, flags, scarves etc, a set up pre-match playlist, for all of us to sing, fans to get there earlier

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:53 pm

Smoke bombs :blob6:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:54 pm

Can't wait for this one. Hope we smash them.

Us in the Ninian will keep them busy, banter always adds to the atmosphere. :ayatollah:
Last edited by JonCCFC on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:54 pm

horse_face wrote:Smoke bombs :blob6:

Or we could "heat" up the atmosphere with petrol bombs, I'm sure the stewards wont mind. :D

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:18 pm

What happened to the drum?

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:26 pm

Hyms & arias :lol:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:27 pm

horse_face wrote:What happened to the drum?

Someone put there foot through it

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:28 pm

just sing! people who don't sing around, make the moany fuckers up and convince them to sing! usually once one joins in the area around you will join in! stop waiting for the back of the canton to start and just try to get something going!... dont need flares, smoke bombs, drum etc, just sing your hearts out! :malky: :ayatollah:

Just don't go. An empty stadium with our excuse being the rebrand will surely bring us back to blue. :ayatollah:

llanellijack wrote:Hyms & arias :lol:

as you might know we already have our own version of that ;)

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:29 pm

murphy wrote:Just don't go. An empty stadium with our excuse being the rebrand will surely bring us back to blue. :ayatollah:

This thread's about creating a better atmosphere, not protesting against the rebrand :lol:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:29 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:just sing! people who don't sing around, make the moany fuckers up and convince them to sing! usually once one joins in the area around you will join in! stop waiting for the back of the canton to start and just try to get something going!... dont need flares, smoke bombs, drum etc, just sing your hearts out! :malky: :ayatollah:

I remember 2 seasons ago in the Ninian (right by away fans) Burnley I think it was. I started off "you are my Cardiff" then as soon as that finished I tried getting another one going, but someone behind me said "f**k me, this isn't Xfactor". :roll:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:30 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
murphy wrote:Just don't go. An empty stadium with our excuse being the rebrand will surely bring us back to blue. :ayatollah:

This thread's about creating a better atmosphere, not protesting against the rebrand :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't get him started, he'll go on about how he hates the jacks. :lol:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:32 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:just sing! people who don't sing around, make the moany fuckers up and convince them to sing! usually once one joins in the area around you will join in! stop waiting for the back of the canton to start and just try to get something going!... dont need flares, smoke bombs, drum etc, just sing your hearts out! :malky: :ayatollah:

I remember 2 seasons ago in the Ninian (right by away fans) Burnley I think it was. I started off "you are my Cardiff" then as soon as that finished I tried getting another one going, but someone behind me said "f**k me, this isn't Xfactor". :roll:

should of give the miserable b*stard a clip and told everyone around him if you dont sing i'll do that to you :lol:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:34 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

should of give the miserable b*stard a clip and told everyone around him if you dont sing i'll do that to you :lol:

Yea right! A 17 year old 8st (I think) 5ft 6 (again i think) offering to give people a clip if they don't sing. :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:34 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't get him started, he'll go on about how he hates the jacks. :lol:

I'm not going to get used to the rebrand and will continue to hate the jacks. I will always support cardiff city btw :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:40 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Yea right! A 17 year old 8st (I think) 5ft 6 (again i think) offering to give people a clip if they don't sing. :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:45 pm

lets all hold hands and sing the okie cokie

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:48 pm

Sing all you want in the Canton stand they wont f*cking hear you, I can't in the Ninian. Atmosphere will never get better until the plastics go. Not being negative but I am being a realist. Family club for a reason.

:old:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:51 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Sing all you want in the Canton stand they wont f*cking hear you, I can't in the Ninian. Atmosphere will never get better until the plastics go. Not being negative but I am being a realist. Family club for a reason.

:old:

Which is why the Ninian should be allowed to stand and sing

Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:23 am

I'm bringing six mates to that game, all of who support Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs, Luton, Bromley, so showing them a proper ground and a proper team. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: