Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF CITY U21's TOMORROW

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:26 pm

Just for those of you who didn't know, Cardiff City Under 21's are at home to Brentford tomorrow at the CCS, kickoff 7pm. £3 adults, U16's free of charge.

Will pop down myself, been to a few games this season and it's been good fun. Also it may be worthwhile seeing as we don't have a home game for ages :ayatollah:

Re: CARDIFF CITY U21's TOMORROW

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:28 pm

Also meant to add it's £5 for non-season ticket holders :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:46 pm

Good ol' JR wrote:Also meant to add it's £5 for non-season ticket holders :ayatollah:

Are they selling them in the ticket office mate? I imagine youve got to show your card to pay £3. I'm asking because my card got stolen and the ticket office just gave me printed tickets for the rest of the season, so i haven't got anthing to show :x

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:49 pm

Grange_Bluebird wrote:
Good ol' JR wrote:Also meant to add it's £5 for non-season ticket holders :ayatollah:

Are they selling them in the ticket office mate? I imagine youve got to show your card to pay £3. I'm asking because my card got stolen and the ticket office just gave me printed tickets for the rest of the season, so i haven't got anthing to show :x

For the games I went to, you had to go to this certain entrance that leads you in to the grandstand and there is a table with 2 people sitting behind it selling the tickets, I just said I was a season ticket holder and they gave me the ticket :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:51 pm

Good ol' JR wrote:
Grange_Bluebird wrote:

For the games I went to, you had to go to this certain entrance that leads you in to the grandstand and there is a table with 2 people sitting behind it selling the tickets, I just said I was a season ticket holder and they gave me the ticket :ayatollah:

Cheers fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:50 pm

Think its a development squad game rather than a under 21 :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:58 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Think its a development squad game rather than a under 21 :ayatollah:

Let's hope he gives Frazier a run out! :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:01 pm

I'm tempted to go to this. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:27 pm

So who's going in all? :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:06 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:So who's going in all? :ayatollah:

Bump. :ayatollah: