Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Luton v Millwall

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:05 pm

Could be naughty :o

Re: Luton v Millwall

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:09 pm

blueheaven wrote:Could be naughty :o

Was last time me two mates made the front page I remember.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:09 pm

Last time they played eachother in the cup, back in the 80s there was a massive riot... Ill be keeping an eye on that game Lol

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:11 pm

I was hoping for Man Utd vs Leeds, that would make things very exciting. They got Man City though, no doubt some Utd boys will be out in Manchester that night

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:11 pm

Hope it's on ITV, cracking game that looks decent, and looks like it could go off as well!, old school rivalry and Luton deserve a live televised game.

Hope Luton smash them :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:18 pm

Millwall won't be banned, but each fan will be required to bring a seat with them.

:D

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:29 pm

the luton lads will be well up for it
the old bill will be earning their money for a change im sure

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:15 pm

englishbluebird wrote:the luton lads will be well up for it
the old bill will be earning their money for a change im sure

'Luton Lads' :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: They are almost as gay as Brighton fans!! :laughing5: :laughing5:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:26 pm

Glad ill be in cardiff that day lol :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:33 pm

Nasty bunch of lads Luton, it wont be Millwall taking the piss all day thats for sure.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:54 pm

the lanes in ely wrote:Nasty bunch of lads Luton, it wont be Millwall taking the piss all day thats for sure.

Its a bit hard to tell from the posts in this thread , but isn`t there going to be a football match between Luton Town and Millwall that day?

Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:17 pm

since62 wrote:
the lanes in ely wrote:Nasty bunch of lads Luton, it wont be Millwall taking the piss all day thats for sure.

Its a bit hard to tell from the posts in this thread , but isn`t there going to be a football match between Luton Town and Millwall that day?

Clearly this thread and the OP are referring to the history between the two clubs and the events of 1985 you sanctimonious fool :roll:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:28 pm

Wow, have you taken a strange disliking to me? Firstly having a pop about the crash the other week despite the fact i asked you if you have AADD as you clearly didnt read it properly. And know pick my post of 11 about the history of Luton Millwall, you can clearly see from the first post what its about, if you dont like it or want to contribute to it like others then just ignor it, simple. :sleepy2:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:33 pm

I apologise since 62 mix up with who you were, it was not you with the post regarding the crash.