Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lets all laugh at Liverpool……...

Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:58 pm

…….and their chav Valley Welsh armchair fans.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :malky: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Lets all laugh at Liverpool……...

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:03 pm

Well done Oldham and as for Liverpool :wave: :wave: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:34 pm

They'll be crying into their beer in the pubs of Newport tonight in their replica tops

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:23 pm

Shit thread :oops:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:28 pm

We lost to a non league team. We are in no position to laugh at anyone.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:31 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:We lost to a non league team. We are in no position to laugh at anyone.

But we didn't field an almost full strength side, and we don't claim to be one of the best teams in the world with armchair fans all over the place

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:31 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:We lost to a non league team. We are in no position to laugh at anyone.

Agreed :malky:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:12 pm

BABluebird wrote:Shit thread :oops:

You're obviously someone who pretends to support two teams then……..sort of half a plastic? I hate Liverpool, their chav fans in Wales and everything that pathetic club stands for so I'm laughing.

LFC………A club with history and no future whatsoever.

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:20 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

You're obviously someone who pretends to support two teams then……..sort of half a plastic? I hate Liverpool, their chav fans in Wales and everything that pathetic club stands for so I'm laughing.

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

"Pretends to support two teams" when some of your comments make you sound like your slightly manc.

I'm a season ticket holder, but regulary make trips to anfield. I have no problem whatsoever saying that i support two teams

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:22 pm

We lost fielding a weak team and many just thought we were throwing the game anyway. They lost fielding players like Suarez, Skrtel, Sturridge and Gerrard. They wanted to win but their back four got absolutely bullied all over the pitch and their players just couldn't hack it. They may play nice flowing football on the good pitches but they can't handle it when a little rough team gets in their faces and makes it a real contest by giving them no time or respect on the ball. They're becoming Arsenal MK 2 who will beat the likes of Chelsea and then go and mess it up by getting beat 1-0 by Stoke just because things got too physical for them.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:23 pm

Grange_Bluebird wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

"Pretends to support two teams" when some of your comments make you sound like your slightly manc.

I'm a season ticket holder, but regulary make trips to anfield. I have no problem whatsoever saying that i support two teams

Shame on you

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:27 pm

Grange_Bluebird wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

You sad sad individual. GROW UP and just support your local team……….NOT SOMEONE ELSES. Or better still --- just move up to Liverpool and give your season tkt to someone who is 100% Cardiff City. FOOL. :twisted:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:32 pm

CantonJack wrote:
Grange_Bluebird wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

Shame on you

I know for a fact that the majority of people when they are kids get into football by watching a premier league side on tv. Liverpool got me into football at 5/6 years of age. I started going down the city at 12/13 years of age, so lets say ive been going down the city for 9 years. Am i going to stop following Liverpool? No, the majority of people have two teams or favour another team, but they just keep it quiet.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:35 pm

We don't want weak 'fans' like you with split loyalties. We all had a childhood team but grew out of it ---but apologies if you are only about 8 years of age. You will realise one day that teams like Liverpool are 100% nothing whatsoever to do with you.

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL TEAM NOT SOMEONE ELSES……..

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:40 pm

I'm an abassador season ticket holder and sing proudly at every game. But i'm worse than people who go to one or two games a season and started supporting the city at the end of the jones start of the malky era. What an absolute joke!

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:43 pm

Chill out. We're all Cardiff fans and on the brink of promotion to the Premiership. Lets just enjoy the ride. :thumbup:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:52 pm

www.hate-liverpool.com

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:53 pm

Grange_Bluebird wrote:
CantonJack wrote:
Grange_Bluebird wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

Shame on you

I know for a fact that the majority of people when they are kids get into football by watching a premier league side on tv. Liverpool got me into football at 5/6 years of age. I started going down the city at 12/13 years of age, so lets say ive been going down the city for 9 years. Am i going to stop following Liverpool? No, the majority of people have two teams or favour another team, but they just keep it quiet.

i agree with what you're saying cos i was brought up as a man united fan (cos of my grandfather) since i was like 7! but then from 14 years old on i've supported Cardiff! but i no longer have any like for man united and tbh can't stand them!

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:57 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:http://www.hate-liverpool.com

Seems like youv've got personal hatred towards liverpool than anything else mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:07 pm

Rodgers blamed the youngsters but the team looked pretty strong to me :?

If he means just Robinson and Wisdom it's a little harsh

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:10 pm

Grange_Bluebird wrote:
CantonJack wrote:
Grange_Bluebird wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

Shame on you

I grew up supporting United, went to my first City game in August 2006 and since then I've had NO interest in United. All City for me :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:54 pm

It's like alcoholics anonymous on here... My name is Grange and I'm a Liverpool fan. There is help out there...

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:00 pm

Blazing saddles you weird bloke. Did your wife runaway with a scouser? Poor little man!

Also Oldham are based in England, thought that was against your anti english morals to support them.

:old:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:49 pm

Liverpool :lol: :lol: :lol: Red Shite, Shite team,Shite fans Red Shite Red Shite Red Shite :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:52 pm

All Kopites are gobshites on the royal BLUE river Mersey :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:22 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:

Actually no, couldn't give a toss about Liverpool fella :wave:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:41 am

Pople are still laughing at us for losing to a team 4leagues below us in the same comp :(