Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Simon Lappin?

Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:59 pm

will he be the last signing this month?i think he will be a good signing for cover and he's got a lot of experience in this division and what it takes to get promoted which will be great for us :ayatollah:

Re: Simon Lappin?

Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:13 pm

Would be useful signing though rush as hes a free transfer so can sign outside the the transfer window.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:17 pm

Mardon89 wrote:Would be useful signing though rush as hes a free transfer so can sign outside the the transfer window.

This thread is of no use to this forum because it's football related, unless Mr Angry is discussed or abuse is thrown at someone with extreme foul language, it is not acceptable. :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:25 pm

nobber wrote:
Mardon89 wrote:Would be useful signing though rush as hes a free transfer so can sign outside the the transfer window.

This thread is of no use to this forum because it's football related, unless Mr Angry is discussed or abuse is thrown at someone with extreme foul language, it is not acceptable. :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

:lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:27 pm

nobber wrote:

:laughing6: :lol: :laughing6: :lol:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:31 pm

hed be a useful backup to andrew taylor
didnt play half as badly against barnsley and birmingham as some people made out especially considering hed played virtually no competitive football for a year

Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:38 pm

nobber wrote:

:) exactly

It has suprised me that the forum seems to all of a sudden have very little intrest in signings. I guess everyone is just happy with Campbell and has moved on. Funny how before the Campbell signing people were crying for at least 3 impact signings, now nothing.

It's just so close, this is a huge opprotunity to seal this thing. I would love just one more goal scorer and defender to lock that move to the Prem up.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:11 pm

Watching the Fa Cup final year season review on DvD and he scored a 30 harder against us at Carrow Road that year after a Turnbull cock up :lol:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:15 pm

No rush to get him, only we want him.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:27 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:No rush to get him, only we want him.

And a few SPL clubs :lol:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:29 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:No rush to get him, only we want him.

And a few SPL clubs :lol:

:laughing6: