Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: will we ever become a plastic free City

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:44 pm

Who in the heck cares about plastics, really ? If they come down the ccs once in a bluemoon this season, but come down nearly every game if we get to the prem, it all amounts to extra revenue for the club. I don't understand why people constantly moan on here. I personally don't care if any so called plastic Cardiff fan comes down once a season, or 10 times a season etc. As long as he or she supports Cardiff that is good enough for me.

God, some of you lot need to get a grip and lay off some of our city fans. It makes our fanbase look a laughing stock sometimes. I'm nearly 35 and encourage anyone to support Cardiff, be it so called " plastics " or anyone else who wants to support Cardiff for whatever reason. It's all good for the club that's how I see it. If the club didn't have the plastics, our fan base would be pretty average next season if we go up.

Re: will we ever become a plastic free City

Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:39 pm

All of you read the opening post and stop jumping to conclusions !!!!!!!!

The original post refers to locals who put a big 6 shirt on or got the mug and tells the world he is a united, gooners,chelski ect fan although they have never actually seen them apart form Sky or MOTD.