Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WERE SUPPOSE TO SUPPORT THE SAME CLUB??

Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:46 pm

fed up of posts from people either bi littlling you trying to start an ARguement
or being arsey as f**k

end of the day we all support cardiff yes ok were gona have different oppinions, but its as if all fans are divided and ridicule .
lets all back this promotion camppaign :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WERE SUPPOSE TO SUPPORT THE SAME CLUB??

Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:57 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:fed up of posts from people either bi littlling you trying to start an ARguement
or being arsey as f**k

end of the day we all support cardiff yes ok were gona have different oppinions, but its as if all fans are divided and ridicule .
lets all back this promotion camppaign :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

here here :malky:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:42 pm

Rubbish

Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:45 pm

We support the same club,but its impossible for everyone to have the same opinion :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:14 pm

caerblue wrote:We support the same club,but its impossible for everyone to have the same opinion :ayatollah:

Agreed, cause that would make us North Koreans and ruled by a podgy fucker who's face makes me laugh when he appears to TV. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:24 pm

Bang on :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:42 pm

caerblue wrote:We support the same club,but its impossible for everyone to have the same opinion :ayatollah:

You can accept or debate someones opinion without being a p***k about it.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:11 pm

HeFilmsTheClouds wrote:

If there sensible opinions I agree. Some people on this forum have such little knowledge of football I feel like crying sometimes

Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:55 pm

HeFilmsTheClouds wrote:

What do you class as "being a prick about it?"

I have seen some posters claim to have been abused simply because their opinion has been ripped to shreads because the point they made was totally shite.

Whilst I agree it is better to keep personal abuse out of debates, us posters should also learn to have thicker skins and be ready to admit when we get something wrong.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:56 pm

kingdong wrote:If there sensible opinions I agree. Some people on this forum have such little knowledge of football I feel like crying sometimes

With respect mate those same posters might think the same about you.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:02 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
HeFilmsTheClouds wrote:

What do you class as "being a prick about it?"

I have seen some posters claim to have been abused simply because their opinion has been ripped to shreads because the point they made was totally shite.

Whilst I agree it is better to keep personal abuse out of debates, us posters should also learn to have thicker skins and be ready to admit when we get something wrong.

If someone analyses a point and then breaks it down and puts a counter argument i'll happily admit im wrong and say, you've put a good argument forward there as I have with taffyapple and Dando. The problem is far too many like to make a point and then include snide remarks as if that is going to help their argument. A snide remark turns into a snide response and before you know it there is thread of abuse completely off topic that the moderators take down because its less hassle than sorting through it. We all know the score, they've made it clear plenty of times.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:57 pm

kingdong wrote:
HeFilmsTheClouds wrote:

If there sensible opinions I agree. Some people on this forum have such little knowledge of football I feel like crying sometimes

The thing that pisses me off is all the idiots who think because they play football manager it makes them an expert-and we got plenty of those :lol: