Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

serious question (premierleague)

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:57 am

When we go up , Do you think the football pundits and media will always try and compare us to the jacks?? That is unless we hit the road running and are always upbove them in the league which i very much doubt it at least for the first year that is :?: :?: :?:

Re: serious question (premierleague)

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:58 am

Beasty1988 wrote:When we go up , Do you think the football pundits and media will always try and compare us to the jacks?? That is unless we hit the road running and are always upbove them in the league which i very much doubt it at least for the first year that is :?: :?: :?:

They are bound to make a noise about the Welsh connection, aside from that, two completely different clubs, and from what I read on here, two very different playing styles? It'll wear off soon enough for the pundits, until the derby matches crop up.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:33 pm

Beasty1988 wrote:When we go up , Do you think the football pundits and media will always try and compare us to the jacks?? That is unless we hit the road running and are always upbove them in the league which i very much doubt it at least for the first year that is :?: :?: :?:

We are far from certain for promotion.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:05 pm

If we go up, I think comparisons will definitely be made, but I don't think it will be widespread.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:10 pm

swansea have certainly raised the bar

I think its going to be hard to keep up with them,
I just hope we dont get embaressed and sent back down as basement boys