Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If we go up Extra steats???????????

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:45 am

If and if we go up city should surely cash in and get some extra seats installed this could easily be done in the 4 sides of the ground and could provide extra 1500-2000 seats. The extra revenue is there for the taking..............then a big development could take place if we stayed up for another year.

Personally I'm hoping to see some positive changes if we go up maybe a bar/pub within ground like Norwich or Newcastle another scoreboard, some big flags around the ground.

Re: If we go up Extra steats???????????

Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:30 pm

CFS wrote:If and if we go up city should surely cash in and get some extra seats installed this could easily be done in the 4 sides of the ground and could provide extra 1500-2000 seats. The extra revenue is there for the taking..............then a big development could take place if we stayed up for another year.

Personally I'm hoping to see some positive changes if we go up maybe a bar/pub within ground like Norwich or Newcastle another scoreboard, some big flags around the ground.

I went to Highbury a few times when i was working in London, and underneath the North stand they used to have a live band playing every game..It used to get the crowds in early and got the place rocking..
Be good if they done that at the CCS.. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:34 pm

Itake it you aint been down ccs in a while ...live bands most games under the canton stand.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:34 pm

wkdblue wrote:
CFS wrote:If and if we go up city should surely cash in and get some extra seats installed this could easily be done in the 4 sides of the ground and could provide extra 1500-2000 seats. The extra revenue is there for the taking..............then a big development could take place if we stayed up for another year.

I went to Highbury a few times when i was working in London, and underneath the North stand they used to have a live band playing every game..It used to get the crowds in early and got the place rocking..
Be good if they done that at the CCS.. :ayatollah:

They do that now in the Canton :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:41 pm

According to the club we will have to loose another 600 seats to away fans if get to the Prem . So we may have less seats for the home supporters which seems crazy

Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:43 pm

I think the plan is to increase by a few hundred for now. IF we go up.

Wasted opportunity IMHO

Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:48 pm

I agree if we do go up I would put the extra seats in the demand would be there and they will lose potential ticket sales if they don't

Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:35 pm

lord raglan wrote:Itake it you aint been down ccs in a while ...live bands most games under the canton stand.

I havn`t been once this season, nowt to do with the re-brand, its the shit job i got, working every weekend..

On the lookout for a change, but until i find a new one, i`m stuck with the shit one.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:01 pm

Lawnmower wrote:I think the plan is to increase by a few hundred for now. IF we go up.

Wasted opportunity IMHO

Definitely. We could know by mid April if we are going up or not. If Tan gives the go ahead we'd have the best part of 4 months to get a second tier built. Definitely a wasted year if he doesn't do it. Is he saying that he doubts he will back Malky with the cash or that he doubts Malky's ability to keep us up even if he does back him with cash?? :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:09 pm

moonboots wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:I think the plan is to increase by a few hundred for now. IF we go up.

Wasted opportunity IMHO

Definitely. We could know by mid April if we are going up or not. If Tan gives the go ahead we'd have the best part of 4 months to get a second tier built. Definitely a wasted year if he doesn't do it. Is he saying that he doubts he will back Malky with the cash or that he doubts Malky's ability to keep us up even if he does back him with cash?? :ayatollah:

Tan is right, we could go up, expand our ground to 35k, get relegated next season then our crowds drop to 23k, which means we're paying to open up another stand with less people in them so the operating costs would be more costly being in the championship.