Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: things you shouldn't laugh at but do...

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:16 pm

samdm94 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
samdm94 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:This "slow" kid who lives by me. My step dad calls him Russell Howard cause he looks like him. Shouldn't laugh at him really but can't help it. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

you'll burn in hell for that :laughing6:

I know I know. He was on his bike on the road and I was going to cross over the road but I waited for him to go, he actually stopped and said "go on" to me to cross over. I feel really bad for mocking him when I see him through the window. :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:lol: my mother works with special needs kids and when ever i used to take her into work i could never drive right up to the door in fear id piss myself laughing or one of them would touch my car :lol:

b*stard. :lol: :lol:

Re: things you shouldn't laugh at but do...

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:17 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
samdm94 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
samdm94 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:This "slow" kid who lives by me. My step dad calls him Russell Howard cause he looks like him. Shouldn't laugh at him really but can't help it. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

you'll burn in hell for that :laughing6:

I know I know. He was on his bike on the road and I was going to cross over the road but I waited for him to go, he actually stopped and said "go on" to me to cross over. I feel really bad for mocking him when I see him through the window. :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:lol: my mother works with special needs kids and when ever i used to take her into work i could never drive right up to the door in fear id piss myself laughing or one of them would touch my car :lol:

b*stard. :lol: :lol:

:lol: