Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thunderstorm over Cardiff

Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:45 pm

Just got back from Station Road, Llandaff North near where I live and there seems to be a lot of pretty bad fork lightning and loud thunder. My local road is also flooding again due to the last hour of torrential down pours. :(

PS.. How does thunder when loud often generate so much base. It's like there is a thousand sub woofers in the sky lol.

Re: Thunderstorm over Cardiff

Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:58 pm

It was just right over my head in st mellons, spectacular light show from mother nature. You can't beat a thunder and lightening storm :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:28 pm

Its OK. It was just Whitts farting.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:29 pm

Right over us in st athan. It was a proper thunderstorm :happy1:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:01 pm

Here we go again :o

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:05 pm

I've always been fascinated by the weather sad I know, but this last 2 weeks have been amazing

Fair play that is one loud thunderstorm

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:05 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Here we go again :o

FAIR PLAY LOUD AND BRIGHT :lol:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:19 pm

The one bang just now was like a fukin bomb going off, loud as fuk, made me jump off the sofa, and then the hail came. I've never seen lightening as bright as this before, top notch thunderstorm fairplay

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:34 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:The one bang just now was like a fukin bomb going off, loud as fuk, made me jump off the sofa, and then the hail came. I've never seen lightening as bright as this before, top notch thunderstorm fairplay

Hail comes first :D
I do love odd weather though fork lightening is the beast though :notworthy:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:42 pm

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:Just got back from Station Road, Llandaff North near where I live and there seems to be a lot of pretty bad fork lightning and loud thunder. My local road is also flooding again due to the last hour of torrential down pours. :(

PS.. How does thunder when loud often generate so much base. It's like there is a thousand sub woofers in the sky lol.

The noise was probably the cow and snuffers finally falling down
Or the boys fighting in the railway :lol: