Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Sam H. Board

Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:34 pm

Although I once was a Sam's disciple , unfortunately he took us to the point of distinction .
Anybody who has read recent threads on this board will know that certain posters and moderators are very much biased to a certain chairmen :shock:

Re: The Sam H. Board

Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:55 pm

Dicey wrote:Although I once was a Sam's disciple , unfortunately he took us to the point of distinction .
Anybody who has read recent threads on this board will know that certain posters and moderators are very much biased to a certain chairmen :shock:

Double standards and hypocritical you mean ? :malky:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:58 pm

In the words of the great Homer Simpson:

"Politics. Schmoltics".

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:08 pm

Don't think that's fair. Don't know how old you are but we were going knowhere until Samtook over and gave us a vision to follow. Did we fall for his charm possibly we did but at least he put the club on the map. Who can forget that evening when the mighty Leeds Utd with all their stars turned up at Ninian Park with a full house under lights.

Leeds top of the league. Sam walking around the pitch 1 nil down to a superb Vaduka goal then we took over superb free kick from Kavenagh and then the winner from Scott a home grown player. We have so much history.

Ok Sam at the end coundn't deliver but without his drive I don't think we would be where we are today. Sam made mistakes but haven't we all. I just hope he allows our current owners to try and achieve what Sam's dream was for us.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:10 pm

JINKS wrote:
Dicey wrote:Although I once was a Sam's disciple , unfortunately he took us to the point of distinction .

Go on go on go on ... I'm intrigued ?

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:14 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Don't think that's fair. Don't know how old you are but we were going knowhere until Samtook over and gave us a vision to follow. Did we fall for his charm possibly we did but at least he put the club on the map. Who can forget that evening when the mighty Leeds Utd with all their stars turned up at Ninian Park with a full house under lights.

Leeds top of the league. Sam walking around the pitch 1 nil down to a superb Vaduka goal then we took over superb free kick from Kavenagh and then the winner from Scott a home grown player. We have so much history.

Ok Sam at the end coundn't deliver but without his drive I don't think we would be where we are today. Sam made mistakes but haven't we all. I just hope he allows our current owners to try and achieve what Sam's dream was for us.

I don't think I ever criticised the guy . He gave me some great times ( by the way I'm 46) . All I say is that this board is biased and will always side with him .

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:17 pm

Dicey wrote:
JINKS wrote:

Quite a few have a go at Tan for things but Sam did lots of things but they are classed as mistakes or he got carried away ..

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:26 pm

Dicey wrote:
bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Don't think that's fair. Don't know how old you are but we were going knowhere until Samtook over and gave us a vision to follow. Did we fall for his charm possibly we did but at least he put the club on the map. Who can forget that evening when the mighty Leeds Utd with all their stars turned up at Ninian Park with a full house under lights.

I don't think I ever criticised the guy . He gave me some great times ( by the way I'm 46) . All I say is that this board is biased and will always side with him .

Perhaps you have a point but don't post on here when you are enemy ground. Annis and Carl have never hidden the fact that Sam is a close friend of their's so get over it. What is important is the club continues to be successful and at the end of the season get into the ELP. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky: :malky: :malky:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:30 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:
Dicey wrote:

Perhaps you have a point but don't post on here when you are enemy ground. Annis and Carl have never hidden the fact that Sam is a close friend of their's so get over it. What is important is the club continues to be successful and at the end of the season get into the ELP. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky: :malky: :malky:

Who gave you the license to play God :? :lol:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:36 pm

JINKS wrote:
Dicey wrote:
JINKS wrote:

Quite a few have a go at Tan for things but Sam did lots of things but they are classed as mistakes or he got carried away ..

Sam will always be a big part of our history, and he united many of our fans. I loved him , but many on ere are brain washed in thinking that he maybe the 2nd coming . He took us as far as he could and eventually lost control . I have no doubt that he would love to be part of the structure that takes us into the promise land .

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:36 pm

JINKS wrote:
bethanmattsgrampy wrote:
Dicey wrote:

Who gave you the license to play God :? :lol:

You started it. I like you are a Bluebird fan lets hope we both can celebrate come May :ayatollah: :malky: :malky: :malky:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:44 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:
Dicey wrote:

" on enemy ground " is that some thought of threat ?