Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

vydra

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:15 pm

some talent fair play, wouldn't be suprised if a top 10 team made a sneaky bid ? would udinesse sell him ? would you have him here ?

Re: vydra

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:33 pm

Bit surprised Malky wasn't,t in the know with his Watford connections never mind we have velikonja :malky:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:37 pm

woodyfromtred wrote:Bit surprised Malky wasn't,t in the know with his Watford connections never mind we have velikonja :malky:

ohh yeah, the mighty etien, how could i forget about him

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:40 pm

we only got vydra due to the new owners. they gave us him from udinese. for what its worth i don't think he will sign permanently, but i think he will be here until at the least the end of the season unless someone makes the pozzos an offer to silly to turn down.

if zaha is worth 10-15 million, then vydra has to be worth at least that.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:50 pm

hornet_fan wrote:we only got vydra due to the new owners. they gave us him from udinese. for what its worth i don't think he will sign permanently, but i think he will be here until at the least the end of the season unless someone makes the pozzos an offer to silly to turn down.

Zaha is so over rated in my opinion. Not seen Vydra in flesh so cant comment other than he looks good from my armchair. Zaha is a cheating diving winging ponce. He will fail at united.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:54 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
hornet_fan wrote:we only got vydra due to the new owners. they gave us him from udinese. for what its worth i don't think he will sign permanently, but i think he will be here until at the least the end of the season unless someone makes the pozzos an offer to silly to turn down.

Zaha is so over rated in my opinion. Not seen Vydra in flesh so cant comment other than he looks good from my armchair. Zaha is a cheating diving winging ponce. He will fit right in at united.

Fixed for you, your welcome.