Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Watford

Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:43 pm

A danger this season

Re: Watford

Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:53 pm

Hopefully they'll get a 10 point deduction for that dodgy deal over Danny Graham and everyone can be happy.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:56 pm

Agreed

Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:59 pm

Leicester v Watford penultimate game of the season should be interesting

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:05 pm

I'd like to see us put a bid in for Vydra he's on fire although I know he's owned by the same family and being loaned from udinese be interesting if they recall him ect.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:10 pm

Why oh why did the Trees appoint McLeish? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:24 pm

Mardon89 wrote:I'd like to see us put a bid in for Vydra he's on fire although I know he's owned by the same family and being loaned from udinese be interesting if they recall him ect.

ye he looks quality

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:33 pm

Yep i agree corky there on a roll and we could have lost vs them even with them playing with 10men at ours lets be fair the chances they had we was lucky, still we only need to worry about 3rd untill there 3rd i wont worry yet :malky:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:33 pm

Aramore wrote:Hopefully they'll get a 10 point deduction for that dodgy deal over Danny Graham and everyone can be happy.

Is this a possibilty? I'm not up to date with this.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:34 pm

wdb2721 wrote:
Aramore wrote:Hopefully they'll get a 10 point deduction for that dodgy deal over Danny Graham and everyone can be happy.

Last i heard it was yeah.

They should have been under a transfer embargo through most of last season because of the deal and they signed several players that probably kept them in the division considering the mess we left them in :D

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:37 pm

Aramore wrote:
wdb2721 wrote:

Last i heard it was yeah.

They should have been under a transfer embargo through most of last season because of the deal and they signed several players that probably kept them in the division considering the mess we left them in :D

Thanks, very interesting. Seems to be a lot of dodgy dealings going on in that club with their mafioso owners

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:00 pm

Scoring for fun and a real threat. Shows this div is far from won and we can't afford too bad a run

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:02 pm

There is no way we could offer enough to Udinese to make them recall Vydra at the EXPENSE of Watford. A bit of an oddity as if a players value is reached any normal club would sell. a bit of an oddity.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:26 am

The 2 clubs I am most worried about overtaking us is Leicester and Watford! Obviously Hull and Palace still can but I'm confident we'll finish above them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: