A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea city v Cardiff city premier league

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:10 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:
kidwelly jack wrote:
Leytonstoneblue wrote:
kidwelly jack wrote:
Leytonstoneblue wrote:
llanellijack wrote:wouldn't you love to be able to go by train again im sure they be able to police that anyway

Don't know how old you are mate, but even in the days when you could make your own way to Cardiff, you still all went on organised coaches :lol: :lol: So the bubble doesn't make any difference to you lot, it's us, who used to turn up at your place by train, car and van and stroll around the place taking liberties who suffer :lol: :old:

dont think so the game when the swans fans ripped up the seats in ninian park i went on the train also went to a pre season friendly at ninian park by train your a fool and dont know what your talking about. :thumbup:

So you all went by train on 2 occassions, yet I have never heard of any trouble caused by Jacks on the streets of Cardiff Hmmm, all wrapped up were you? :lol: :lol: Fooking Fantasists :lol:

What about when the owain glyndwr pub got smashed up.

It didn't get smashed up, a couple of windows were smashed, from the outside, that was all.

That's not the point i was making some cardiff fans make coments wiyhout knowing the truth.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:12 am

So you think hooligans are 'sad' but you constantly make reference to the 'swim away' incident (generally considered a by product of hooliganism) and also smashing up the Owain......

You're having a proper 'mare here son

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:19 am

Avon barksdale wrote:So you think hooligans are 'sad' but you constantly make reference to the 'swim away' incident (generally considered a by product of hooliganism) and also smashing up the Owain......

no i am not just because i am not a hooligan does not mean i am some kind of angel, if a hooligan gets his head kicked in i would find it funny you live by the sword you die by the sword. I mentioned the owain incident because someone said swansea fans have never caused trouble on the streets of cardiff :thumbup:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:23 am

kidwelly jack wrote:
Avon barksdale wrote:So you think hooligans are 'sad' but you constantly make reference to the 'swim away' incident (generally considered a by product of hooliganism) and also smashing up the Owain......

no i am not just because i am not a hooligan does not mean i am some kind of angel, if a hooligan gets his head kicked in i would find it funny you live by the sword you die by the sword. I mentioned the owain incident because someone said swansea fans have never caused trouble on the streets of cardiff :thumbup:

Ok mate, you don't have to justify yourself to me

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:25 am

kidwelly jack wrote:

come down to llanelli and cause trouble wouldnt last 5mins :lol:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:25 am

Avon barksdale wrote:
kidwelly jack wrote:

Ok mate, you don't have to justify yourself to me

Just pointing out some of the crap thats on this mb :thumbup:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:27 am

'mare

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:33 am

Avon barksdale wrote:'mare

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwar its ambrosia

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:38 am

llanellijack wrote:
Avon barksdale wrote:
llanellijack wrote:couple of years bk went Newport came down your place you were never to be seen i heard

Cool story bro

you know its right

So my jack friend, which bit is "right"?

couple of years bk?

went Newport?

came down your place you were never to be seen i heard?

Not only do you have the intellect of swansealad69 but you start off your post by saying you "went Newport" but then you "came our place you were never to be seen you heard"!

Not only is it not a sentence but if you were there, as it seems to me you are suggesting, why would you have to hear about it?

Do behave little, illiterate child.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:18 pm

llanellijack wrote:couple of years bk went Newport came down your place you were never to be seen i heard

That's because there was a 2,000 attendance at NP with half of them being Newport fans. We don't give a f**k about newport. Be different if we played them in the FA cup though.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:19 pm

llanellijack wrote:
kidwelly jack wrote:

I've been to Llanelli and lasted WELL over 5 mins. Ask your mum ;)

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:41 pm

Avon barksdale wrote:
llanellijack wrote:
kidwelly jack wrote:

I've been to Llanelli and lasted WELL over 5 mins. Ask your mum ;)[/q
Dont think so she whip your ass :lol:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:07 pm

llanellijack wrote:
kidwelly jack wrote:

Llanelli is now the capital of Poland or so I've heard.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:20 pm

Avon barksdale wrote:
llanellijack wrote:
kidwelly jack wrote:

I've been to Llanelli and lasted WELL over 5 mins. Ask your mum ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :wave:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:25 pm

Guarantee if they remove the bubble and Cardiff could travel by train your lads .would be nowhere to be seen

Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:27 pm

I did see a mob of jacks many moons ago on the streets of Cardiff,it was when both teams was in the doldrums,must have been in the 80's.I was drinking around town with my mates and nothing was happening,so we jumped in a taxi to Canton,the taxi driver informed us that there was fighting by the station,then we passed a mob on the Cowbridge rd,i thought whats the world coming to jacks wandering round our streets.We pulled up at the Admiral Napier where there was a load of city,and they did'nt want to know.Shameful episode