Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:38 pm

Showing the Premier league how close the gap is now

Roll on next season

Re: Congratulations Millwall

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Great win for them.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:44 pm

either that or it shows just how shit villa actually are.....

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:44 pm

Villa have not been the same team since MON left them - Gone downhill the last few seasons.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:48 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:either that or it shows just how shit villa actually are.....

You can't take away the victory from them, they took advantage of a poor team and I bet PL woud have seen this as the chance to get a win.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:53 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:either that or it shows just how shit villa actually are.....

You can't take away the victory from them, they took advantage of a poor team and I bet PL woud have seen this as the chance to get a win.

im not taking anything away from millwall just like our victory over blackburn last season.. but villa really are destined for the championship in my opinion...

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:02 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:

im not taking anything away from millwall just like our victory over blackburn last season.. but villa really are destined for the championship in my opinion...

Ahh I get you. I think it still takes a lot to overcome a team in the Prem struggling shows you can tough it up in the Prem if you take advatange of teams on the down! :malky:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:03 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:

Ahh I get you. I think it still takes a lot to overcome a team in the Prem struggling shows you can tough it up in the Prem if you take advatange of teams on the down! :malky:

think your right there... :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:08 pm

CityGent wrote:Showing the Premier league how close the gap is now

Roll on next season

I second that, well done Millwall, even better considering they didn't have wood or Henderson playing and still scored twice.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:13 am

Villa are so bad

Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:38 am

Nailed on, villa goin down :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:44 am

Leytonstoneblue wrote:

Roll on next season

I second that, well done Millwall, even better considering they didn't have wood or Henderson playing and still scored twice.

Exactly! Great win for Millwall, without Wood or Henderson. Villa really do seem to be in freefall. No doubt this will please plenty of other Midlands fans, especially Blues fans, but can't help wondering how it has got to this. If they stick with Lambert, who knows where they could end up? Unhappy times for a massive club.

Fair play to Kenny Jackett though, he really is an excellent manager. We could do a lot worse than have him as Wales manager. At least he knows traditional British football. Not this poncey, european stuff. Play to our strenghths.

Glad that we have got Malky, and not McLeish or Lambert :malky:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:50 am

Yeah because the tippy tippy nonsense has done nothing for European international teams and the British teams are flying with their no nonsense hoof ball :lol:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:15 pm

Roll on next season

Can't wait for you to come up and have that arrogant attitude rammed down your throat. Give it 20 mins into your first game against an established Premier League team and you will see the massive difference in the pace and quality of the Premier League.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:19 pm

Jackbustard wrote:

Roll on next season

Can't wait for you to come up and have that arrogant attitude rammed down your throat. Give it 20 mins into your first game against an established Premier League team and you will see the massive difference in the pace and quality of the Premier League.

Just like you did in your first game? :lol:

You did alright in the end.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:23 pm

Jackbustard wrote:

Roll on next season

Need to hope we draw one of the smaller teams like yourself first up then.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:27 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Jackbustard wrote:

Roll on next season

Exactly, we went into it with the attitude of being a small club in a huge league and hoping to syrvive. A number of your lot seem to think your going to take the Premier League by storm. I remember watching us against Wigan at home and the difference in pace and quality from what I had been used to seeing from opposition the previous season was frightening and that was Wigan.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:31 pm

El Tel wrote:
Jackbustard wrote:

Roll on next season

We are 9th on merit you idiot, I'd love to play you in the first few games and show you exactly how big the step up is.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:37 pm

Jackbustard wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
Jackbustard wrote:

Roll on next season

Exactly, we went into it with the attitude of being a small club in a huge league and hoping to syrvive. A number of your lot seem to think your going to take the Premier League by storm. I remember watching us against Wigan at home and the difference in pace and quality from what I had been used to seeing from opposition the previous season was frightening and that was Wigan.

I have no doubt the step isn't huge. It is doable though, as many are now proving. The Prem isn't the same quality it was a few years ago (that's not a snide dig at your club, the championship is poor quality this season too).

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:38 pm

Jackbustard wrote:
El Tel wrote:
Jackbustard wrote:

Roll on next season

We are 9th on merit you idiot, I'd love to play you in the first few games and show you exactly how big the step up is.

Like it was said earlier shows how poor the quality of the EPL is now. If your side is the ninth best no wonder the EPL teams are having their arses kicked all over Europe by the Germans and Spanish teams this year. Last years EPL winner failing to even get out of their group.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:50 pm

El Tel wrote:
Jackbustard wrote:
El Tel wrote:
Jackbustard wrote:

Roll on next season

Like it was said earlier shows how poor the quality of the EPL is now. If your side is the ninth best no wonder the EPL teams are having their arses kicked all over Europe by the Germans and Spanish teams this year. Last years EPL winner failing to even get out of their group.

The current European Champions are a Premier League side. Keep telling yourself its a shit league and I will bookmark your comments and drag them back next season when your getting stuffed week in week out. Being generous probably 3 players will get into a Premier League match day squad. Arrogant pricks.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:53 pm

Bookmark what you like. You lose all credibiluty before you start by wasting your Pikey life on your bigger brothers Forum.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:55 pm

El Tel wrote:Bookmark what you like. You lose all credibility before you start by wasting your Pikey life on your bigger brothers Forum.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:58 pm

El Tel wrote:Bookmark what you like. You lose all credibiluty before you start by wasting your Pikey life on your bigger brothers Forum.

Big brothers, you are f*cking joke of a club. Your not even recognisable to the Cardiff we once knew, walked all over by Tan. Took your colour, your badge and your token bluebird is next.

You seem to think we are an average team in a shit league. We have two current Dutch internationals, at least on of current side being called up to play for the current World and European Champions not to mention other international players who are light years ahead of some of the shit you hope to challange next season with.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:03 pm

Jackbustard wrote:
El Tel wrote:Bookmark what you like. You lose all credibiluty before you start by wasting your Pikey life on your bigger brothers Forum.

Big brothers, you are f*cking joke of a club. Your not even recognisable to the Cardiff we once knew, walked all over by Tan. Took your colour, your badge and your token bluebird is next.

You seem to think we are an average team in a shit league. We have two current Dutch internationals, at least on of current side being called up to play for the current World and European Champions not to mention other international players who are light years ahead of some of the shit you hope to challange next season with.

Sensing i hit a nerve there. No matter what you say you will always be seen as a bunch of Pikey cheats who are obsessed with us as long as you all continue to be more interested in what we are achieving than what is going on at your own club.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:04 pm

"You seem to think we are an average team in a shit league. We have two current Dutch internationals, at least on of current side being called up to play for the current World and European Champions not to mention other international players who are light years ahead of some of the shit you hope to challange next season with."

We are still CCFC and that's the way most of us see it. End of. You nor anyone else can change that.
Oh, and as for light years ahead of us?
Pfft, this is football, it could be one year/season ahead of us.

Keep trying to big yourself up,. Pride before a fall.

Light years. :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:12 pm

Jackbustard wrote:
El Tel wrote:
Jackbustard wrote:
El Tel wrote:
Jackbustard wrote:

Roll on next season

The current European Champions are a Premier League side. Keep telling yourself its a shit league and I will bookmark your comments and drag them back next season when your getting stuffed week in week out. Being generous probably 3 players will get into a Premier League match day squad. Arrogant pricks.

We're arrogant because we are a bigger club than you and always will be. Granted you have a better side than us at the moment, but we are the capital city and your lot my friend, are a bunch of country bumpkins.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:12 pm

Essoblue wrote:

We are still CCFC and that's the way most of us see it. End of. You nor anyone else can change that.
:

Tan can and probably will, Red Dragon FC anyone :laughing6:

Are you Cardiff in disguise.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:15 pm

London is the capital of England, does that give the likes of Arsenal an Spurs to have bragging rights over united and city. :laughing6: Keep clutching at those straws.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:19 pm

This is a thread congratulating Millwall on a great cup win. :?