Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Jack ball incident/charges brought '

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:23 pm

murphy wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
kidwelly jack wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Yep, quite a week for the Leprosy Stadium Leppers. Rangel being compelled to help their homeless and making the national BBC headlines. Then topped off with their Directors fat spoilt ratbag of a son then making global headlines. Then there was the three part BBC documentary on their acute homeless problem. So now the UK and world knows what their really like. Gypos. Great on the pitch. Embarrassment off it. Obsessed Underclass. Cannot f*cking wait to play them.

Obsessed every you lot talk about swansea, as for underclass have a drive around ely, spoltt, tremorfa, llanrumney,riverside,canton, st mellons, oh yeah and roverway :lol: :thumbup:

You forgot to mention such beauty spots as Pentwyn, Llanederyn, Adamsdown, Butetown, Grangetown, Fairwater and of course Shirenewton etc. Make our very own Townhill look like a gimpse of paradise. These Cardiff fans would have us all believe that the city is a cultural utopia. Unfortunately for them I've witnessed the aforementioned townships with my own two eyes, as I regularly work in and around the city for my sins. Believe me when I say, the social underclasses are alive and well in our nations capital.

The social underclasses are well alive in your stadium, never mind your whole city. I've looked to my left and right from the away end in the liberty and the scruffy, ugly freaks in your seats is laughable. :lol:

I'd pipe down if I were you murphy, or I'll turn my attention to Tonyrefail and all the other slag heaps of the Rhondda valley.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:43 pm

murphy wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
kidwelly jack wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Yep, quite a week for the Leprosy Stadium Leppers. Rangel being compelled to help their homeless and making the national BBC headlines. Then topped off with their Directors fat spoilt ratbag of a son then making global headlines. Then there was the three part BBC documentary on their acute homeless problem. So now the UK and world knows what their really like. Gypos. Great on the pitch. Embarrassment off it. Obsessed Underclass. Cannot f*cking wait to play them.

Obsessed every you lot talk about swansea, as for underclass have a drive around ely, spoltt, tremorfa, llanrumney,riverside,canton, st mellons, oh yeah and roverway :lol: :thumbup:

You forgot to mention such beauty spots as Pentwyn, Llanederyn, Adamsdown, Butetown, Grangetown, Fairwater and of course Shirenewton etc. Make our very own Townhill look like a gimpse of paradise. These Cardiff fans would have us all believe that the city is a cultural utopia. Unfortunately for them I've witnessed the aforementioned townships with my own two eyes, as I regularly work in and around the city for my sins. Believe me when I say, the social underclasses are alive and well in our nations capital.

The social underclasses are well alive in your stadium, never mind your whole city. I've looked to my left and right from the away end in the liberty and the scruffy, ugly freaks in your seats is laughable. :lol:

Remember this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhuTZrkOAtE

I'm betting Murphy is the handsome young lad at 0:54 seconds. :lol:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:29 pm

No, not me.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:07 pm

Other clubs fans come on here and read posts like the pathetic and effeminate Tragic Flaps, which just further adds to what they have read and seen on global media over the last few weeks. It appears that a few of them still can't see what the rest of the world has seen over the last few weeks of embarrassing headlines. Great on the pitch. Total embarrassment off it.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:17 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Other clubs fans come on here and read posts like the pathetic and effeminate Tragic Flaps, which just further adds to what they have read and seen on global media over the last few weeks. It appears that a few of them still can't see what the rest of the world has seen over the last few weeks of embarrassing headlines. Great on the pitch. Total embarrassment off it.

Effeminate? Why, coz I can string a sentence together? Bet you lot are loving the press focusing on the ball boy episode. Takes all the negativity away from all the whoring, knicker dropping, sell out, brown nosing, sycophantic, attention seeking, superiority complex ridden antics at Legoland. You know no shame.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:29 pm

Effeminate because that's what you are. Tit.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:34 pm

Magic daps wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Other clubs fans come on here and read posts like the pathetic and effeminate Tragic Flaps, which just further adds to what they have read and seen on global media over the last few weeks. It appears that a few of them still can't see what the rest of the world has seen over the last few weeks of embarrassing headlines. Great on the pitch. Total embarrassment off it.

Effeminate? Why, coz I can string a sentence together? Bet you lot are loving the press focusing on the ball boy episode. Takes all the negativity away from all the whoring, knicker dropping, sell out, brown nosing, sycophantic, attention seeking, superiority complex ridden antics at Legoland. You know no shame.

Everything about you screams 'I am a juvenile pathetic inferior effeminate minimum-wage tit'. Including your pathetic signature. Tit.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:52 pm

Magic daps wrote:
murphy wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
kidwelly jack wrote:

Remember this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhuTZrkOAtE

I'm betting Murphy is the handsome young lad at 0:54 seconds. :lol:

Have you got the Swansea parody version? I found that one hilarious.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:58 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Magic daps wrote:

Everything about you screams 'I am a juvenile pathetic inferior effeminate minimum-wage tit'. Including your pathetic signature. Tit.

I'm nearly 40, and just coz I enjoy rubbing your noses in your own shit, it makes me neither pathetic or inferior. I'm not going to put up my salary coz I'll be accused of showing off, and my signature is simply stating facts.

The truth hurts eh?

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:28 pm

Apparently the truth is certainly hurting you. Obsessed Effeminate Pathetic Juvenile Minimum-Wage Low IQ Underclass Backwater Bore. Did I also say that your signature confirms that you are a tit. Tit.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:29 am

Magic daps wrote:
murphy wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
kidwelly jack wrote:

I'd pipe down if I were you murphy, or I'll turn my attention to Tonyrefail and all the other slag heaps of the Rhondda valley.

Since when as tonyrefail been in a valley?