Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Interesting

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:54 pm

This backs up what others were saying about football challenging regional rugby http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/wales/21066259

Re: Interesting

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:56 pm

Read that earlier and it made me mightily happy.Phuck the egg,it's time to move over and make way for the number 1 sport in Wales,the football.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:00 pm

6 bysedd wrote:Read that earlier and it made me mightily happy.Phuck the egg,it's time to move over and make way for the number 1 sport in Wales,the football.

I agree,it makes a change from usual jargon that normally says ' rugby still dominate wales' sporting choice ' The bit about average attendances was nice too :D

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:04 pm

We've both been unfortunate to have had to groundshare with the rockapes,you got rid of your's pronto and I can't wait for the day we get rid of the Ospreys.Soon hopefully.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:00 pm

6 bysedd wrote:Read that earlier and it made me mightily happy.Phuck the egg,it's time to move over and make way for the number 1 sport in Wales,the football.

For once I agree with you. :)

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:13 pm

totally agree :thumbup: