Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHERE IS leeds service crew

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:46 pm

I need something to have a laugh at, looking at this fourm at the moment it's BOORING :(

Re: WHERE IS leeds service crew

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:48 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:I need something to have a laugh at, looking at this fourm at the moment it's BOORING :(

You missed the angry man threads then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:48 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:I need something to have a laugh at, looking at this fourm at the moment it's BOORING :(

f*cking a whippet i expect

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:49 pm

Schools are back open after the snow,so he don't get much play time anymore :lol:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:49 pm

caerblue wrote:

Schools are back open after the snow,so he don't get much play time anymore :lol:

:lol:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:50 pm

samdm94 wrote:

f*cking a whippet i expect

:lol: :malky:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:53 pm

JINKS wrote:

Yes was it good

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
JINKS wrote:

Yes was it good

Few hours of comedy :lol:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:41 pm

f*cking Leeds? A mong club with mong fans.

Wont even give Spurs the proper allocation cos your 'super rich' new owners wont pay the police bill :lol:

Why the f**k would anyone in their right mind want to travel under stupid restrictions to a service station 30 minutes outside Leeds for the priveledge of being hounded around by robocops and then into the ground to have Compo, Cleggy and Foggy in their bright Orange jackets asking me to sit down for 90 minutes all in the name of £36 a ticket. Shove it up your arse you Yorkshire c**t and tell Nora Batty to pull her tights up the stupid old bitch.

All the best mate

:thumbup: