Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY POST ON THE ACCOUNTS

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:04 pm

Three pages and rising, why was it taken off, too many truths or facts?

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO MY POST ON THE ACCOUNTS

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:06 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Three pages and rising, why was it taken off, too many truths or facts?

My fault Gwyn, Adam Brown kept texting and pm me about slander and I deleted to many.
Your welcome to start it again, my full apologies, I think you won that argument against who ever. But I meant just to delete Adams name of it.

I was busy with the kids but for an hr i have been bombarded .

tenant beaters has to stop, not from you.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Three pages and rising, why was it taken off, too many truths or facts?

My fault Gwyn, Adam Brown kept texting and pm me about slander and I deleted to many.
Your welcome to start it again, my full apologies, I think you won that argument against who ever. But I meant just to delete Adams name of it.

I was busy with the kids but for an hr i have been bombarded.

oh well, accidents happen, its a shame though, it was a really good thread, enjoyed posting in it all day :(

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Gavlar wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I was busy with the kids but for an hr i have been bombarded the other mod on here should of sorted it.

oh well, accidents happen, its a shame though, it was a really good thread, enjoyed posting in it all day :(

I had won my debate as well Gavin. :cry:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:11 pm

i was reading EX councillors adam browns slanderous attack and it got deleted as i was editing it :oops:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:24 pm

Like the night, brownie is everywhere!

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Adam Brown kept texting and pm me about slander I was busy with the kids but for an hr i have been bombarded .

Oh ffs :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:33 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Adam Brown kept texting and pm me about slander I was busy with the kids but for an hr i have been bombarded .

There used to be another poster who finally got banned from MM's board and then came on here giving it all the Bertie big balls, and then whenever he had some back he'd threaten legal action against the board, I think Adam must be taking lessons from his puppet master. :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:35 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

There used to be another poster who finally got banned from MM's board and then came on here giving it all the Bertie big balls, and then whenever he had some back he'd threaten legal action against the board, I think Adam must be taking lessons from his puppet master. :lol: :lol:
are you saying he is being fisted :D

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:36 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

On a serious note gwyn i was in TEARS after he said that my sides are still hurting now, ive seen some good classics but that thread cracked me :lol:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:38 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

You better get a solicitor

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Slander?

Jesus H Christ

PTFBG

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:22 pm

kingdong wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

You better get a solicitor

i got f**k all for anyone to take off me ......only my missus ;)

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:29 am

Pity I missed it sounds like a good one....