Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Time to QUIT me thinks.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:30 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Has adam been banned? :?

I was told hes signed himself in to St tydfil's nut house up merthyr, hes cracked i tells ya, hopefully he will f**k off for good even though hes a laugh or someone to laugh at in 99% of his threads thats what happens, its always constant hate for the club comming from him and always has been for over 2years. He needs a break clearly after lastnights garbage he come out with :lol:

I hope he comes back, we need comedy. All the "i hate the jacks" thread or "WE're bigger than the jacks" are extremely tedious and cringeworthy. :(

He will be back he always does hes a sucker for punishment, plus its a drug to him these internet forums you only have to look up his past to see he runs his gob off online and ends up in trouble or in the media, he thrives on that :lol:

But why does he do it? Surely he's still a "politician" of some sorts? This forum must ruin his credibility let alone his antics off the forum. :lol:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

I was told hes signed himself in to St tydfil's nut house up merthyr, hes cracked i tells ya, hopefully he will f**k off for good even though hes a laugh or someone to laugh at in 99% of his threads thats what happens, its always constant hate for the club comming from him and always has been for over 2years. He needs a break clearly after lastnights garbage he come out with :lol:

I hope he comes back, we need comedy. All the "i hate the jacks" thread or "WE're bigger than the jacks" are extremely tedious and cringeworthy. :(

He will be back he always does hes a sucker for punishment, plus its a drug to him these internet forums you only have to look up his past to see he runs his gob off online and ends up in trouble or in the media, he thrives on that :lol:

But why does he do it? Surely he's still a "politician" of some sorts? This forum must ruin his credibility let alone his antics off the forum. :lol:

Credibility:lol: He never had any to start with. No idea why he does the things he does on here with made up crap and making himself look a tit but some people are like that i guess, hes got an online problem with forums the past proves this :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:33 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:[977"]
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

But why does he do it? Surely he's still a "politician" of some sorts? This forum must ruin his credibility let alone his antics off the forum. :lol:[/quote]
Credibility:lol: He never had any to start with.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've actually stuck up for him on here a few times, cause I thought it wasn't fair when everyone ganged up on him, but now I think, he brings it on himself. Oh yea, when are the club announcing the "Asian only" section? :D

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:36 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

He doesnt realise he's doing it. His is a weird whacky world somewhere between common
sense and complete idiocy. He'd definitely get diagnosed with some form of mild asbergers
or something but from what I hear, he SPRINTS past the Doctors and the Psychiatric Dept in
the Hospital. As for credibility? Politics is possibly the safest avenue he could explore as a
career. Politicians say one thing, do another, then mean something entirely different. Its
like a match made in heaven for him

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:37 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:I've actually stuck up for him on here a few times, cause I thought it wasn't fair when everyone ganged up on him, but now I think, he brings it on himself. Oh yea, when are the club announcing the "Asian only" section? :D

People dont gang up on him he brings it on himself i mean who starts threads like the quote i have below then expect people to not take the piss i could quote you 30 adam brown classics you would have to take the piss out of and thats just in the last few months on here, hes been the same for over 2years, its his own fault nobody else.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:38 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

He doesnt realise he's doing it. His is a weird whacky world somewhere between common
sense and complete idiocy. He'd definitely get diagnosed with some form of mild asbergers
or something but from what I hear, he SPRINTS past the Doctors and the Psychiatric Dept in
the Hospital. As for credibility? Politics is possibly the safest avenue he could explore as a
career. Politicians say one thing, do another, then mean something entirely different. Its
like a match made in heaven for him

UKIP are perfect for him then. :D

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:39 pm

He will be back he has an addiction to attention seeking.

Internet forums, Social media, radio phone ins, writing letters to the local rag, etc etc

He loves it :lol:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:39 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:I've actually stuck up for him on here a few times, cause I thought it wasn't fair when everyone ganged up on him, but now I think, he brings it on himself. Oh yea, when are the club announcing the "Asian only" section? :D

People dont gang up on him he brings it on himself i mean who starts threads like the quote i have below then expect people to not take the piss i could quote you 30 adam brown classics you would have to take the piss out of and thats just in the last few months on here, hes been the same for over 2years, its his own fault nobody else.

Yea, I suppose. I personally haven't got anything against Adam except for he's an idiot. (Queue a threat from the mods)

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:UKIP are perfect for him then. :D

He got sacked so it wasnt that good for him :lol:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:41 pm

I hope he's back soon. He's part of the furniture on here and the threads make me laugh. That juvenile tit Tragic Flaps is back trolling. I am convinced he is a girl as his posts are so effeminate they almost smell of flowers. I'm thinking of setting Chuckle onto him/her as he can argue for months at a time.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:42 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

He got sacked? :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:45 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

He got sacked? :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

I wont go in to it but look here better than typing it myself :lol:
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... -26682535/

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:46 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Adam was a football hooligan? :o :o :o :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

No he chucked his hotdog as it burnt his lip and it landed on a QPR fan who was walking by who then smashed adam over the head with a traffic cone and police come in took them both away, but yea i suppose thats a hooligan :lol:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:50 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

No he chucked his hotdog as it burnt his lip and it landed on a QPR fan who was walking by who then smashed adam over the head with a traffic cone and police come in took them both away, but yea i suppose thats a hooligan :lol:

All bow down to Adam, king of all comedians. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:53 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

:laughing5: Say it ain't so!

Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:19 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:No he chucked his hotdog as it burnt his lip and it landed on a QPR fan who was walking by who then smashed adam over the head with a traffic cone and police come in took them both away, but yea i suppose thats a hooligan :lol:

:laughing5: Say it ain't so!

So i was told might be a rumour or a fact, a bit like 99% of adams threads but i suppose it suits him when he say it, guess mine is slander :lol:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Wow, lol I can't wait too see if he has a legendary response or this thread may be deleted. Some one in the know tells me he's on the phone now ;) :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:54 pm

RyanYdwI wrote:Wow, lol I can't wait too see if he has a legendary response or this thread may be deleted. Some one in the know tells me he's on the phone now ;) :ayatollah:

we want 10 pages :malky:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:08 pm

RyanYdwI wrote:Wow, lol I can't wait too see if he has a legendary response or this thread may be deleted. Some one in the know tells me he's on the phone now ;) :ayatollah:

Hes been on the phone since lastnight telling his legal team the whole of the forum posters names who will get letters sent out saying they need to be in court for talking about him on a message board :lol:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:11 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Hes been on the phone since lastnight telling his legal team the whole of the forum posters names who will get letters sent out saying they need to be in court for talking about him on a message board :lol:

Ive got revelations about him that he wouldnt want broadcast in court so I urge him to back down.

Makes his previous misdemeanours with the press seem like childs play.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:12 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Ive got revelations about him that he wouldnt want broadcast in court so I urge him to back down.

Makes his previous misdemeanours with the press seem like childs play.

:lol:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:13 pm

Adam if you're reading this I urge you to get down off the viaduct.

We can work this out mate.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:17 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Adam if you're reading this I urge you to get down off the viaduct.

We can work this out mate.

Of course hes reading it hes just not logging in, hes like a junkie to forums aint he and we all know his past on forums gets him in trouble, he carnt help it he will be back soon :malky: :malky:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:24 pm

The biggest crime of the 21st century is he never got to showcase his talents on Question Time. :laughing6:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:27 pm

HeFilmsTheClouds wrote:The biggest crime of the 21st century is he never got to showcase his talents on Question Time. :laughing6:

He did

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:28 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
HeFilmsTheClouds wrote:The biggest crime of the 21st century is he never got to showcase his talents on Question Time. :laughing6:

He did

Looks like im spending my Saturday night searching YouTube then. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:30 pm

HeFilmsTheClouds wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

He did

Looks like im spending my Saturday night searching YouTube then. :ayatollah:

Search 'Nick Griffin' :thumbup:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:42 pm

Still nothing :/ here's to ten pages ! :glasses5: :glasses4: " We are here today to represent Mr. Adam Brown, with our client the victim taking the offendant(s) the majority of a message board for ummm Slander ?" :ayatollah: :malky:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:42 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:I hope he's back soon. He's part of the furniture on here and the threads make me laugh. That juvenile tit Tragic Flaps is back trolling. I am convinced he is a girl as his posts are so effeminate they almost smell of flowers. I'm thinking of setting Chuckle onto him/her as he can argue for months at a time.

Love you too :lol: