Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bristol game family stand /where it all begins

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:17 pm

I'm taking my young cousins and my niece down the brizzle match , they've lost their nan recently and I'm giving them a treat . Ordered tickets today . Moveing my seat ,Only a 5£ each can't fault that .
I can remember being taken down to ninian as a kid back in 1977 . That's where it all began for me .the kids are the future of the club . Hopefully we, ll win and send them home happy , and make them city fans for life .
Bluebirds !!!

Re: Bristol game family stand /where it all begins

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:44 pm

princebluegaz wrote:I'm taking my young cousins and my niece down the brizzle match , they've lost their nan recently and I'm giving them a treat . Ordered tickets today . Moveing my seat ,Only a 5£ each can't fault that .
I can remember being taken down to ninian as a kid back in 1977 . That's where it all began for me .the kids are the future of the club . Hopefully we, ll win and send them home happy , and make them city fans for life .
Bluebirds !!!

sorry to hear about their nan, hope the have a good day mate :ayatollah: still remember my first game with my old man like it was yesterday :ayatollah:

Re: Bristol game family stand /where it all begins

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:02 pm

Hope they enjoy the day :malky: :malky: