Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

End of season.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:39 pm

Lets be honest, you allways seem to f**k it up near the end, is this year the same?

Re: End of season.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:43 pm

JackArmy95 wrote:Lets be honest, you allways seem to f**k it up near the end, is this year the same?

I hope not, I'm sure there will be a few nervous moments throughout the final games of the season.
I'm pretty confident that with the squad that we have, we will secure a top 2 finish.
:malky:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:45 pm

elad wrote:
JackArmy95 wrote:Lets be honest, you allways seem to f**k it up near the end, is this year the same?

I hope not, I'm sure there will be a few nervous moments throughout the final games of the season.
I'm pretty confident that with the squad that we have, we will secure a top 2 finish.

For fucks sake, dont reply.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:45 pm

i hope you make it up, will be great for Welsh football, not to mention the huge derby games!

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:52 pm

BluebirdJoe wrote:
elad wrote:

i prefere Cardiff to any other team in the Championship regardless of our rivallry, im not one of them fans who hates cardiff for no apparent reason, :thumbright:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:11 pm

BluebirdJoe wrote:
elad wrote:

I thought the same after posting. :lol:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:33 pm

We didn't f**k it up last year. We're going up as champions. :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:33 pm

JackArmy95 wrote:i hope you make it up, will be great for Welsh football, not to mention the huge derby games!

True story, brilliant for welsh football. Also another top flight derby would be brilliant for the league

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:38 pm

JackArmy95 wrote:i hope you make it up, will be great for Welsh football, not to mention the huge derby games!

And I can't bloody wait. :D

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:39 pm

Would be better for weksh football if you contribute some Welsh players to the team. Wtf has happened to your academy. It was starting to produce takent in ramsey and Matthews. Now there's only bellars in your squad. Shame. Aby talent comming through?

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:42 pm

jackf wrote:Would be better for weksh football if you contribute some Welsh players to the team. Wtf has happened to your academy. It was starting to produce takent in ramsey and Matthews. Now there's only bellars in your squad. Shame. Aby talent comming through?

signed a welsh 18 year old yesterday, got bellamy to, but coleman is messing round!

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:42 pm

jackf wrote:Would be better for weksh football if you contribute some Welsh players to the team. Wtf has happened to your academy. It was starting to produce takent in ramsey and Matthews. Now there's only bellars in your squad. Shame. Aby talent comming through?

We have talent coming through like Joe Ralls and Ben Nugent, but they're both English.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:46 pm

Whose this gem?

He's like the Roath Magic cbeebees version

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:40 pm

"one of the ones who dont hate cardiff for no reason"

jackarmy95

16/17 year old fan with swanseas hooligan firm in his name.

one of them 'ohh for f**k sake moments'

:laughing6:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:45 pm

samdm94 wrote:"one of the ones who dont hate cardiff for no reason"

jackarmy95

Hooligan firm name? The "Jacks" is their nickname!

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:47 pm

JonCCFC wrote:

jackarmy95

his name isnt the jacks though is it :?

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:50 pm

samdm94 wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

jackarmy95

but the Jack Army is what they call themselves in general, it's just like us chanting "blue army"

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:51 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
samdm94 wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

jackarmy95

but the Jack Army is what they call themselves in general, it's just like us chanting "blue army"

ok buddy :thumbup: