Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Season tickets

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:52 am

kingdong wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:So now you think your a super fan cos you bought a few shares lol

Your a joke

No not at all. The point was made was that 'I will be happy if people like you dont get a season ticket'. So myresponse is broken down in two really.Firstly I dont ever want to watch them play in red at home no matter what league they are in and as 'for' the moment Iam a shareholder then would also take the view that the poster was stating that he would be happy if shreholders don't get a ticket of what I disagree.

The problem with in this forum is that because of peoples personal agendas it takes debates away from the original point made.

I never said anything about shareholders you dull c**t.

I meant people like you who don't have a f*cking clue about football.

Well f*cking state that in the first place then!!!! Are we f*cking mind readers on here now then..?

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:57 am

What the f**k you really are stupid.

Why would I state that its not about shareholders if I didn't mention them. Is not mentioning them enough for you to realise it has nothing to do with being a shareholder.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:00 pm

kingdong wrote:What the f**k you really are stupid.

Why would I state that its not about shareholders if I didn't mention them. Is not mentioning them enough for you to realise it has nothing to do with being a shareholder.

Cant you get my point!!!! FFS!!! :lol:

You stated people like me so why didn't you state what part of me..? Now low and behold its because you feel that I know nothing about football yet you didn't say that did you!!!! The only dull fucker on here is you because you can't discribe anything properly.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:07 pm

Angry Man wrote:

You stated people like me so why didn't you state what part of me..? Now low and behold its because you feel that I know nothing about football yet you didn't say that did you!!!! The only dull fucker on here is you because you can't discribe anything properly.

I said people like you so that's anybody that's like you. but you tried to twist it to say I don't think shareholders should get season tickets.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:10 pm

kingdong wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

I said people like you so that's anybody that's like you. but you tried to twist it to say I don't think shareholders should get season tickets.

Well unless you state things correctly then how the hell are the rest of us suppose to know what you are talking about..?

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:15 pm

I did state clearly. You just twisted it. Everybody knew what I was talking about.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:42 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:I think theres a waiting list mate

Theres no waiting list, i just emailed them :ayatollah: :malky:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:48 pm

Angry Man wrote:For what I am hearing companies are getting 10s if not 100s of season tickets to give them to staff and customers. Rumour is that a 'certain' director has already 80 lined up before they go on sale.

Im down the club later and if i make a complaint about what your saying here can you back these allegations up? :D

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:11 pm

Adam brown the man who hates red and has not had a season ticket for years on end should get one now as hes got 100shares in the club :malky:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:36 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:I think theres a waiting list mate

I spoke to the ticket office yesterday, they don't have a waiting list or so they say. It will be a case of 1st cme 1st served once the existing ST holders have renewed.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:41 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Adam brown the man who hates red and has not had a season ticket for years on end should get one now as hes got 100shares in the club :malky:

where did I say that I ever wanted a season ticket..? Nothing but a f*cking liar!!!!

Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:42 pm

JINKS wrote:
Angry Man wrote:For what I am hearing companies are getting 10s if not 100s of season tickets to give them to staff and customers. Rumour is that a 'certain' director has already 80 lined up before they go on sale.

Im down the club later and if i make a complaint about what your saying here can you back these allegations up? :D

Seems as through I'm not the only one who has heard the same rumours: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=103348&start=60

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:52 pm

Angry Man wrote:
JINKS wrote:

Seems as through I'm not the only one who has heard the same rumours: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=103348&start=60

I don't understand the problem with this?
Shouldn't they be allowed to do this or something?

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:27 pm

I have had a season ticket for the last 7 years before this season , but being student i haven't been able to afford one this year and try my best to get to as many home games i have been to about 6 this season , I am really afraid that i will miss out :(

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Msport jeff wrote:I have had a season ticket for the last 7 years before this season , but being student i haven't been able to afford one this year and try my best to get to as many home games i have been to about 6 this season , I am really afraid that i will miss out :(

There not going to run out of season tickets

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:03 pm

I hope whoever gets season tickets actually go to all the games and not just the big games like united Liverpool Chelsea otherwise the stadium will look empty with loads of empty seats and atmosphere will be afected