Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season tickets

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:17 am

Just wondering when season tickets will be available to purchase for non season ticket holders( haven't got one this season).

Re: Season tickets

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:20 am

I think theres a waiting list mate

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:24 am

For what I am hearing companies are getting 10s if not 100s of season tickets to give them to staff and customers. Rumour is that a 'certain' director has already 80 lined up before they go on sale.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:24 am

Angry Man wrote:For what I am hearing companies are getting 10s if not 100s of season tickets to give them to staff and customers. Rumour is that a 'certain' director has already 80 lined up before they go on sale.

What a load of shit

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:26 am

Angry Man wrote:For what I am hearing companies are getting 10s if not 100s of season tickets to give them to staff and customers. Rumour is that a 'certain' director has already 80 lined up before they go on sale.

:shock:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:27 am

CraigCCFC wrote:

What a load of shit

You''ll see as the truth will come out.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:31 am

The only truth you know is how to chat shit or when you do find something out and are asked not to say f**k all you run on here first and create a thread on it.

Where is the malaysian only section going brownie???

I dont believe anything you post anymore.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:33 am

CraigCCFC wrote:I dont believe anything you post anymore.

I've never believed anything hes EVER said the guys a deluded idiot this is another " i was told" or " rumour" that is a "fact" to his oddball mind.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:38 am

Angry Man wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

What a load of shit

You''ll see as the truth will come out.

Wouldn't really surprise me, Swansea do it

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:50 am

Angry Man wrote: For what I am hearing companies are getting 10s if not 100s of season tickets to give them to staff and customers. Rumour is that a 'certain' director has already 80 lined up before they go on sale.

Perk of the job if true.

There will be plenty of plastics anyway if we get promotion. ;)

Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:43 am

SBF1 wrote:Angry Man wrote: For what I am hearing companies are getting 10s if not 100s of season tickets to give them to staff and customers. Rumour is that a 'certain' director has already 80 lined up before they go on sale.

Perk of the job if true.

I agree it is the 'perk of the job' and thats why people should understand that it may not be the true number available to the average fan. Whether thats right or wrong is for other people to debate but there's alot of truth in this believe me.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:52 am

Angry Man wrote:
SBF1 wrote:Angry Man wrote: For what I am hearing companies are getting 10s if not 100s of season tickets to give them to staff and customers. Rumour is that a 'certain' director has already 80 lined up before they go on sale.

Perk of the job if true.

I agree it is the 'perk of the job' and thats why people should understand that it may not be the true number available to the average fan. Whether thats right or wrong is for other people to debate but there's alot of truth in this believe me.

Who gives a f**k though adam its basic knowledge that firms within get the odd season ticket, the way your making out is the club are GIVING away 100s to every companie and this certain director would be borley whos not getting 80 ST for f**k all either stop talking waffle, the guys own firm has gone from a reported value of 2million to 12-14million in value over the last few years due to alot of work hes done for the club now start a thread about that, even put some facts and things you REALLY know, something worth while reading, f**k me you soak everything up :lol:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:56 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Perk of the job if true.

Who gives a f**k though adam its basic knowledge that firms within get the odd season ticket, the way your making out is the club are GIVING away 100s to every companie and this certain director would be borley whos not getting 80 ST for f**k all either stop talking waffle, the guys own firm has gone from a reported value of 2million to 12-14million in value over the last few years due to alot of work hes done for the club now start a thread about that, even put some facts and things you REALLY know, something worth while reading, f**k me you soak everything up :lol:

Yes I did know that but good on his company for growing that much. All I am saying is that the OP may not even get the chance of buying his season ticket because of these moves by companies.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:59 am

Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Perk of the job if true.

Yes I did know that but good on his company for growing that much. All I am saying is that the OP may not even get the chance of buying his season ticket because of these moves by companies.

As long as people like you don't get one I will be happy.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:00 am

Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Perk of the job if true.

well he'd better hurry up and get down the City this season and take one of the empty seats I see every home game, stand a better chance of getting one next season - better still talk to the club about it cos most of us are only guessing.

the level of conspiracy theories on here makes the inbreds in Idaho look good :roll:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:01 am

Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Perk of the job if true.

The thing is MOST poeple only want an ST due to upcomming prem football thats it, weather the OP does i dont know but i know stacks of people wanting a ST who have not been in years and i personally wouldnt give them the skin off my shit or ask them why or where have they been up untill now because the excuses come thick and fast, like you adam you will want to watch city in the prem but have been to a handfull of games in 3-4 season if that i bet.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:03 am

Its funny how many people are all suddened asking about season tickets, bet half these people dnt even no most of the players bames. this is the only reason i hate cardiff doing well, to many plastics come along and are only intersted i seeing there beloved man u or chelsea etc for the first time live.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:05 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Perk of the job if true.

The thing is MOST poeple only want an ST due to upcomming prem football thats it, weather the OP does i dont know but i know stacks of people wanting a ST who have not been in years and i personally wouldnt give them the skin off my shit or ask them why or where have they been up untill now because the excuses come thick and fast, like you adam you will want to watch city in the prem but have been to a handfull of games in 3-4 season if that i bet.

Only if they ever return to blue I will prem or no prem. However if the OP has afan number and that fan number has been to many games then IMO its the right thing to do rather than give it to a company whos staff have never been to watch the club in their lives. Thats just my opinion through

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:08 am

kingdong wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Perk of the job if true.

But surely he'll be entitled to one, afterall he's been a season ticket holder for years has he not?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:14 am

kingdong wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Perk of the job if true.

Well I hope every shareholder who wants one gets one but I would rather work on a Saturday afternoon than watch them play in red at home.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:17 am

So now you think your a super fan cos you bought a few shares lol

Your a joke

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:24 am

Who told you? Your hearing from Where?

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:30 am

CraigCCFC wrote:So now you think your a super fan cos you bought a few shares lol

Your a joke

No not at all. The point was made was that 'I will be happy if people like you dont get a season ticket'. So myresponse is broken down in two really.Firstly I dont ever want to watch them play in red at home no matter what league they are in and as 'for' the moment Iam a shareholder then would also take the view that the poster was stating that he would be happy if shreholders don't get a ticket of what I disagree.

The problem with in this forum is that because of peoples personal agendas it takes debates away from the original point made.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:34 am

You have just described exactly what you have done in this thread you buffoon. The OP asked about ST and when can he get one and you start babbling about companies and such like, pushing your agenda on how you dislike the club.

How were you ever in office??

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:34 am

JINKS wrote:

Who told you? Your hearing from Where?

A client has told me which I will not name. However it will all come out in the end.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:50 am

CraigCCFC wrote:You have just described exactly what you have done in this thread you buffoon. The OP asked about ST and when can he get one and you start babbling about companies and such like, pushing your agenda on how you dislike the club.

How were you ever in office??

No the point I was making is that because of moves like the one I suggested then the possibility of the OP getting one is very slim.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:43 am

Angry Man wrote:
kingdong wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Perk of the job if true.

Well I hope every shareholder who wants one gets one but I would rather work on a Saturday afternoon than watch them play in red at home.

But a Sunday afternoon at wembley will be fine

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:46 am

kingdong wrote:But a Sunday afternoon at wembley will be fine

Sorry but did the rebrand happen before the Cup final then..? FFS!!! If you want to catch me out then take in what Ive said over the periodFFS!!!

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:51 am

Angry Man wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:So now you think your a super fan cos you bought a few shares lol

Your a joke

No not at all. The point was made was that 'I will be happy if people like you dont get a season ticket'. So myresponse is broken down in two really.Firstly I dont ever want to watch them play in red at home no matter what league they are in and as 'for' the moment Iam a shareholder then would also take the view that the poster was stating that he would be happy if shreholders don't get a ticket of what I disagree.

The problem with in this forum is that because of peoples personal agendas it takes debates away from the original point made.

I never said anything about shareholders you dull c**t.

I meant people like you who don't have a f*cking clue about football.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:51 am

Angry Man wrote:
kingdong wrote:But a Sunday afternoon at wembley will be fine

Sorry but did the rebrand happen before the Cup final then..? FFS!!! If you want to catch me out then take in what Ive said over the periodFFS!!!

Never said it did.