Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

footballers dont know their born.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ma ... r-21189221

him + luke mckormick and others who have been to prison + footballers who have thrown career's away, they dont realise how lucky they are :evil:

point to the thread, george best aside, who has/had thrown away the most promising career by either going to prison/drugs/drink etc.. ?

Re: footballers dont know their born.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:14 pm

Adam Johnson was another recently, I'd give anything to have a chance at being a professional football player

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:03 pm

CantonJack wrote:Adam Johnson was another recently, I'd give anything to have a chance at being a professional football player

Adam Johnson is a great winger and is getting first team at Football with Sunderland! ;)

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:05 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
CantonJack wrote:Adam Johnson was another recently, I'd give anything to have a chance at being a professional football player

Adam Johnson is a great winger and is getting first team at Football with Sunderland! ;)

Think he means michael johnson

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:07 pm

samdm94 wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:

I know, put the ;) their for the joke! :malky:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:12 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
samdm94 wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:

I know, put the ;) their for the joke! :malky:

I dunno mind signing for sunderland is like wasting a career ;)

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:25 pm

Had a bit of a mare there didn't I :oops:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:44 am

CantonJack wrote:Had a bit of a mare there didn't I :oops:

Taxi for jack

Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:47 pm

what about the great peter knowles of wolves in the sixties and seventies he quit to join the jehovas witnesses

Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:52 pm

brackla bluebird wrote:what about the great peter knowles of wolves in the sixties and seventies he quit to join the jehovas witnesses

ohhh aii old peter like, how could i forget about him :roll: