Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SEASON TICKET PRICES?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:10 pm

i didnt renew mine for this year for a number of reasons one being i didnt have the money! seeing that there interest free for 10 months is great and i cant leave it! how much would they be for me as in 16, turning 17 in april? :ayatollah: :malky: :malky:

Re: SEASON TICKET PRICES?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:12 pm

i'm still apart of the price freeze so i get mine at a 16-21 price of £230ish... if you aren't part of that i would say more towards £250-£270, but you might not get one if you aren't a season ticket holder this year! pretty sure i read there are only 1000 left for general sale (that's if not every person renews)

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:15 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:i'm still apart of the price freeze so i get mine at a 16-21 price of £230ish... if you aren't part of that i would say more towards £250-£270, but you might not get one if you aren't a season ticket holder this year! pretty sure i read there are only 1000 left for general sale (that's if not every person renews)

thanks for the help man i was part of the original freeze but i fell short... ridsdale lied said id get a price freeze when i bought it but then said no because i bought in April :evil:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:18 pm

I'm in the same situation as you, cost being the main reason I didn't get one this year and I'm not part of the price freeze. Turn 17 on Sunday so I'm not sure what price bracket I'm in, I get U16 tickets for matches but I doubt I could get away with it on a season ticket

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:21 pm

CantonJack wrote:I'm in the same situation as you, cost being the main reason I didn't get one this year and I'm not part of the price freeze. Turn 17 on Sunday so I'm not sure what price bracket I'm in, I get U16 tickets for matches but I doubt I could get away with it on a season ticket

feel sorry for you both by the fact that next season IF we go up you probably wont be able to buy season ticket cos people who've never been before will come and snap them up!... there should really be a rule put in place that 1st will be season ticket holders and half season ticket holders for this year, then people who purchased season tickets in the last 3 years should have second choice, then people with fan numbers before say March, and then the rest should go on general sale!

Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:03 pm

anyone know when there on general sale? :ayatollah:

I know there out in 1st feb :ayatollah: :malky:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:39 pm

aww f**k! ill just buy an away season ticket and go away games tbh :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:02 pm

ashleyCCFC wrote:anyone know when there on general sale? :ayatollah:

I know there out in 1st feb :ayatollah: :malky:

after 30th March, won't be many left mind!

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:05 pm

Yeah I know I was going to get one last year but I didn't have money but this year I am, hoping to get one in the canton :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:24 pm

Away tickets will be sold to those with this years away history you will probably need to have been to at least 6 aways this season to be at the front of next seasons away ticket queue at thats the way it should be :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:32 pm

Yes! :ayatollah: my dads one of them following them since the 60s :ayatollah: