Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any players not gone to Dubai?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Just wondering if the whole squad has gone to Dubai or has only the first team squad gone? Apparently, Earnie hasn't gone out to Dubai as he is not featuring in Malky's plans at all. Are there any other reserve players who haven't gone such as Velikonja, McPhail, Kiss etc? Are all the reserves staying at home like Earnie?

Re: Any players not gone to Dubai?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Saw photos of MCPhail out there.

Thought Gestede hadn't gone as he wished others a good trip on Twitter, but some have said he is out there.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:41 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Just wondering if the whole squad has gone to Dubai or has only the first team squad gone? Apparently, Earnie hasn't gone out to Dubai as he is not featuring in Malky's plans at all. Are there any other reserve players who haven't gone such as Velikonja, McPhail, Kiss etc? Are all the reserves staying at home like Earnie?

Velinkonja, McPhail, Kiss and Gestede are there.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:54 pm

nobber wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Just wondering if the whole squad has gone to Dubai or has only the first team squad gone? Apparently, Earnie hasn't gone out to Dubai as he is not featuring in Malky's plans at all. Are there any other reserve players who haven't gone such as Velikonja, McPhail, Kiss etc? Are all the reserves staying at home like Earnie?

So pretty much the whole first team and reserve squads have gone out there, but Earnie has been told to stay at home? If true, although I appreciate this is Malky's way of telling Earnie he isn't part of the squad, I think leaving just Earnie out is very harsh to say the least.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:14 pm

What about young Kadeem Harris?

I seem to remember him training abroad with the team last year...

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:38 pm

Dereck Showers :shock:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:03 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
nobber wrote:

So pretty much the whole first team and reserve squads have gone out there, but Earnie has been told to stay at home? If true, although I appreciate this is Malky's way of telling Earnie he isn't part of the squad, I think leaving just Earnie out is very harsh to say the least.

MM has said he isnt in his plans and will have to get a loan to get games so its best he stays home tbh, if a club come in for a loan he should be here to speak with them.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:02 am

I feel for earnie.. :( Malky just doesn't like him..