Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Inside Death Row with Trevor McDonald - Part 2

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:02 pm

ITV1 now, don't miss it. :ayatollah:

Re: Inside Death Row with Trevor McDonald - Part 2

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:08 pm

What is the point in death row? It makes more sense to just get it done with. If I was on a death row I would probably just keep killing and killing if I knew I was already going to be one day called to my death. If anything, it would probably provoke an angry side of me. Surely there must be some who don't accept their fate and flip their lids instead and go on killing sprees lashing out.

It makes no sense that everyone just comes to terms with it.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:29 pm

HeFilmsTheClouds wrote:What is the point in death row? It makes more sense to just get it done with. If I was on a death row I would probably just keep killing and killing if I knew I was already going to be one day called to my death. If anything, it would probably provoke an angry side of me. Surely there must be some who don't accept their fate and flip their lids instead and go on killing sprees lashing out.

It makes no sense that everyone just comes to terms with it.

:shock: :?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:53 pm

That evil kunt who killed the mother and her for year old daughter by slitting there throats, I really hope that when they execute him, the execution gets botched and he suffers agonising pain before he finally succumbs to the chemicals they use for the lethal injection. Piece of filth shit scum deserves all that's coming to him. I hope he screams in terror when they take him to die

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:58 pm

What annoyed me was him saying 'how do you think I feel?' like he was a victim in this. He only feels like that because what he has done. It's his own fault so he can shove his cry for sympathy up his arse.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:07 pm

The terror that poor child must have felt when he murdered her and her mother. They should let the other prisoners deal with him. Drag him out on the landing and kick him to death, how amyone can do that to a mother and child is beyond comprehension. And he has the cheek to feel sorry for himself pffft I really do hope they drag his execution out when the time comes, so he can suffer