Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Best Away Day With The City??

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:56 am

Millwall away long time ago now but it was on a Sunday and we won 4-1 shit myself inside the ground as one Millwall nutter showed us a machete he had inside his coat :o Outside it was bonkers with stones flying through the air but the result made it a great trip :old: :ayatollah:

Then in another thread I mentioned going to Torquay with a load of nutters and Colin the West Brom nutter all from Tredegar that was a bonkers but really enjoyable trip :D

Many many visits to Jack land; 18 of us in a transit van all piling out of the van outside the Swansea Jack Pub and jumping back in just as sharpish has we had a police van right behind us :lol:

Then the game in the Liberty 2 seasons ago with Bellamys winner the look on the faces of the Jack fans was priceless and we really took the piss out of them absolutely priceless :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:32 am

Wrexham away 1993.

Huge number of coaches on the A470 coming back.

Not sure how many blurbirds travelled but 2 sides of the ground with CCFC

Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:04 am

i remember going to burnley about 5 years ago on gaffas coach, last game of season, i think we drew 3-3 and ramsay scored one. we were late for the rv with the old bill and turned up with paper hats. it was probably one of the last coaches gaffa run. ive been with some beauties before, but i always loved gaffas trips. bloooooooooooobirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:02 pm

cludge wrote:i remember going to burnley about 5 years ago on gaffas coach, last game of season, i think we drew 3-3 and ramsay scored one. we were late for the rv with the old bill and turned up with paper hats. it was probably one of the last coaches gaffa run. ive been with some beauties before, but i always loved gaffas trips. bloooooooooooobirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Gaffa's trips were good :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:54 pm

15th september 1979 watford away 1500 city fans arrived at 245pm 1 turnstile open.city fans lost their patience pushed against to big wooden gates,they gave way.the bluebird army swarmed in for nothing ,class.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:40 am

murphy wrote:
cludge wrote:i remember going to burnley about 5 years ago on gaffas coach, last game of season, i think we drew 3-3 and ramsay scored one. we were late for the rv with the old bill and turned up with paper hats. it was probably one of the last coaches gaffa run. ive been with some beauties before, but i always loved gaffas trips. bloooooooooooobirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

hahahaha remember sheff utd outside the pub, didnt u end up with a headache m8 :o :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:02 am

I loved Oldham away. it was about 12 years ago. all i remember was walking off the bus in the middle of a war zone. sam hammamwas driving through the crowd with his scaf out the window and the city fans were going crazy. cant even remeber the score.

another was torquay utd. wasnt many of us there but it was a cracking day in the small pubs.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:33 am

cludge wrote:
murphy wrote:

hahahaha remember sheff utd outside the pub, didnt u end up with a headache m8 :o :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Oh yes :lol:

Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:06 pm

Rams trip to Chesterfield when we stayed overnight

Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:07 pm

Hereford away was always good. Exeter away at start of Sam era was a good afternoon. Wolves away-3-2 game was enjoyable as it was my eldest's 1st away game-bit scary outside for him.