Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO ; older cardiff fans

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:16 am

Wish I was a young fan,I,m 60 this year.......but I think I,ll have a reduction on next seasons tkt. :old:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:29 am

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:Bluebird since 1948 is obviously not the age he claims to be, in fact I was told by someone on here who claims to know a bit about him said he is in his late 20s and comes from Pontypridd. He pretends to be an OAP for comedy purposes only and kind of thinks he is clever and witty. He likes to troll on here basically.

I myself no nothing about the guy, but this is what I was told via Skype from someone on this forum who is in the know with most of the regs.

Should be banned

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:36 am

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:Bluebird since 1948 is obviously not the age he claims to be, in fact I was told by someone on here who claims to know a bit about him said he is in his late 20s and comes from Pontypridd. He pretends to be an OAP for comedy purposes only and kind of thinks he is clever and witty. He likes to troll on here basically.

I myself no nothing about the guy, but this is what I was told via Skype from someone on this forum who is in the know with most of the regs.

He's bluebird since 1988 ... :lol: