Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO ; older cardiff fans

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:26 pm

In my opinion there's a minority of you that either dislike or have some sort of problem with the younger generation of cardiff supporters.

so why do you dislike us ? is it a case of were all tarred with the same brush ?

Re: FAO ; older cardiff fans

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:33 pm

samdm94 wrote:In my opinion there's a minority of you that either dislike or have some sort of problem with the younger generation of cardiff supporters.

so why do you dislike us ? is it a case of were all tarred with the same brush ?

What do you base this on son, i`m an old un, and don`t dislike the young fans, without the young fans we would have no Cardiff City in the future.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:36 pm

wkdblue wrote:
samdm94 wrote:In my opinion there's a minority of you that either dislike or have some sort of problem with the younger generation of cardiff supporters.

What do you base this on son, i`m an old un, and don`t dislike the young fans, without the young fans we would have no Cardiff City in the future.

people on here like bluebird since 1948 who constantly has something to say about all young fans and other members and fans. They always seem to have something to say about the young fans. I was not talking about all older generation though mate :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:43 pm

samdm94 wrote:
wkdblue wrote:

people on here like bluebird since 1948 who constantly has something to say about all young fans and other members and fans. They always seem to have something to say about the young fans. I was not talking about all older generation though mate :ayatollah:

We were all young fans once, maybe they ought to remember that mate..

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:45 pm

wkdblue wrote:
samdm94 wrote:
wkdblue wrote:

We were all young fans once, maybe they ought to remember that mate..

exactly, times change :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:48 pm

samdm94 wrote:
wkdblue wrote:

I dont think he's real so dont listen to him

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:53 pm

JINKS wrote:
samdm94 wrote:
wkdblue wrote:

I dont think he's real so dont listen to him

I've seen a few people write this, if he is really in his 60's I will apologize to him but for a young man to actually pretend he's in his 60's and always say "in my day" and "you young uns" is really quite sad

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:57 pm

How old is older ???? how young is younger generation ?????? :?:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:58 pm

good looking fella wrote:

good question, i'd say older generation 40 + younger generation 24- .. people in the middle you can all sit on the fence :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:05 pm

samdm94 wrote:

good question, i'd say older generation 40 + younger generation 24- .. people in the middle you can all sit on the fence :lol:

Shit, I'm 45, you just made me old. I hate you young 'uns. :old:

Don't listen to 1948's ramblings. I have nothing against him but I think he's a made up character just for message board purposes, (damn, he'll be on soon). :D

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:05 pm

samdm94 wrote:

Christ I,m now offically old :old: :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:07 pm

Wayne S wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

Don't listen to 1948's ramblings. I have nothing against him but I think he's a made up character just for message board purposes, (damn, he'll be on soon). :D

sorry wayne :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:08 pm

samdm94 wrote:

sorry mate :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:10 pm

samdm94 wrote:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:12 pm

its the layer cake :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:17 pm

Wayne S wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

I think there are quite a few of them

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:19 pm

samdm94 wrote:sorry wayne :lol:

That's okay mate, just good to know its been finally confirmed. My wife has been saying it for years. :old:

I'm emptying my iPhone of music from Example, Swedish House Mafia and David Guetta right now, it seems like a mid life crisis just seeing on there. :old:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:22 pm

Wayne S wrote:
samdm94 wrote:sorry wayne :lol:

That's okay mate, just good to know its been finally confirmed. My wife has been saying it for years. :old:

I'm emptying my iPhone of music from Example, Swedish House Mafia and David Guetta right now, it seems like a mid life crisis just seeing on there. :old:

you can relax and put you're feet up now :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:25 pm

I'm in my sixties but still think I'm in my twenties in my head. :laughing5:

I've got nothing against you young fans, in fact all the ones I've met are tidy and by the way I don't think Bluebirdsince1948 is what he says he is. ;)

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:26 pm

nobber wrote:I'm in my sixties but still think I'm in my twenties in my head. :laughing5:

I've got nothing against you young fans, in fact all the ones I've met are tidy and by the way I don't think Bluebirdsince1948 is what he says he is. ;)

that's the way ! :malky:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:48 pm

samdm94 wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

sorry mate :lol:

To make it worse I,ve posted this twice ............bloody hell old age and memory loss all in 20 mins :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:52 pm

Dont take the internet to seriously :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:57 pm

as for younger fans they are the future if they can be bothered to. stay intrested , the attention span appears to be getting shorter , but also the football club needs to keep their intrest by striving for greater things so long may they collect success together :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:00 pm

good looking fella wrote:as for younger fans they are the future if they can be bothered to. stay intrested , the attention span appears to be getting shorter , but also the football club needs to keep their intrest by striving for greater things so long may they collect success together :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky:

:ayatollah:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:01 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Dont take the internet to seriously :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:01 am

Bluebird since 1948 is obviously not the age he claims to be, in fact I was told by someone on here who claims to know a bit about him said he is in his late 20s and comes from Pontypridd. He pretends to be an OAP for comedy purposes only and kind of thinks he is clever and witty. He likes to troll on here basically.

I myself no nothing about the guy, but this is what I was told via Skype from someone on this forum who is in the know with most of the regs.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:50 am

I have no problem with younger fans.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:55 am

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:Bluebird since 1948 is obviously not the age he claims to be, in fact I was told by someone on here who claims to know a bit about him said he is in his late 20s and comes from Pontypridd. He pretends to be an OAP for comedy purposes only and kind of thinks he is clever and witty. He likes to troll on here basically.

I myself no nothing about the guy, but this is what I was told via Skype from someone on this forum who is in the know with most of the regs.

I don't reply to him, or read his posts often because I know he can not be taken seriously.

I have no problem with the younger fans at all.
They are our future old fans. :laughing6:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:34 am

We are the future moaning old gits :lol:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:53 am

samdm94 wrote:
wkdblue wrote:

He just winding you up mate, lot's of us think he may not even be that old. like others have said, young fans are the future of the club and most of us codgers love seeing the new generation coming thru. :malky: :malky: :old: