Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " UPDATE THURSDAY 24/1/13 ON CARDIFF CITY "

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:07 pm

corky wrote:Wez the info above is correct mate...here is the legal part for you

(1) If a banning order has had effect for at least two-thirds of the period determined under section 14F above, the person subject to the order may apply to the court by which it was made to terminate it.
(2) On the application, the court may by order terminate the banning order as from a specified date or refuse the application.
(3) In exercising its powers under subsection (2) above, the court must have regard to the person’s character, his conduct since the banning order was made, the nature of the offence or conduct which led to it and any other circumstances which appear to it to be relevant.
(4) Where an application under subsection (1) above in respect of a banning order is refused, no further application in respect of the order may be made within the period of six months beginning with the day of the refusal.
(5) The court may order the applicant to pay all or any part of the costs of an application under this section.
(6) In the case of a banning order made by a magistrates’ court, the reference in subsection (1) above to the court by which it was made includes a reference to any magistrates’ court acting for the same petty session’s area as that court.

If you had the support of SW Police you would stand a chance, without it then you would struggle and the CPS might well challenge your application...when the time comes contact me and maybe we can go to talk to the SW Police and ask if its worth your time and money appealing.

To me this would be the best way of getting a banning order lifted. When you go to court you always need as much in your favour as possible, so having a direct link to SWP in order to find out if they would not contend or even better support an application to lift a ban is a great asset to have.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Tonight a travel group meeting was held and the following was said.
Carl has had to go to another meeting concerning the club, so he asked me to write the following up.

" NEW SEASON TICKETS 2013/14 SEASON "

This Tuesday 29th January 2013, New Season tickets to be announced and on the 1st Feb they will go on sale.
The club have managed to get our fans 10 months interest Free Payments. Incredible I know :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
To keep your existing seats you will have till 30th March.
Anyone can apply for the remaining season tickets, cut off point will be announced.
600 seats will be required to be given up for the away end next season, coming from 117 Ninian Stand, currently approx 100 season ticket holders will have to move.

Annis, do you know when they will be on general sale? :ayatollah: :malky:

Re: UPDATE 24/1/13 NEW SEASON TICKETS/TICKET SALES/BANNING O

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:46 pm

WelshBluebird wrote:What a joke. Near enough everyone in the back half of 118/117 stands, so what, are they just going to ban all of us?
Pathetic.
Yet the club are fine with us standing and chanting during big games where the atmosphere can give a boost to the team!

I think they are LOOKING to ban people so they can re-sell their tickets at Premiership prices!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:48 pm

ashleyCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Tonight a travel group meeting was held and the following was said.
Carl has had to go to another meeting concerning the club, so he asked me to write the following up.

This Tuesday 29th January 2013, New Season tickets to be announced and on the 1st Feb they will go on sale.
The club have managed to get our fans 10 months interest Free Payments. Incredible I know :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Anyone can apply for the remaining season tickets, cut off point will be announced.
600 seats will be required to be given up for the away end next season, coming from 117 Ninian Stand, currently approx 100 season ticket holders will have to move.

Sorry, I know this was aimed at Annis

General sale in early April (after all existing season ticket holders have had their chance to renew) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:54 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
ashleyCCFC wrote:

General sale in early April (after all existing season ticket holders have had their chance to renew) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thank you very much :ayatollah: :malky:

is there any idea when the clubs going to realease a statment :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:00 pm

ashleyCCFC wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:
ashleyCCFC wrote:

No worries :ayatollah: Not exactly sure 'when' but now it's in the open the 'official' statement should follow VERY shortly (maybe even later today) so keep an eye out on THIS (and the official) web-site :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:42 pm

ashleyCCFC wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:
ashleyCCFC wrote:

Yes next week they are announcing it all. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Open sale.
Prob end off March,depending on how many are left after Directors/Sponsors/Friends etc have taken their share of the 1,000 left over.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:43 pm

will they be doing the 5month plan...will everyone be accepted again like previuos seasons? :malky:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ashleyCCFC wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:
ashleyCCFC wrote:

Open sale.
Prob end off March,depending on how many are left after Directors/Sponsors/Friends etc have taken their share of the 1,000 left over.

So you've heard about this too then Annis.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:43 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
ashleyCCFC wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:
ashleyCCFC wrote:

Open sale.

So you've heard about this too then Annis.

Adam is gutted because share holders don't come into the equation. :lol:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:51 pm

BigGwynram wrote:

and why am I gutted Gwyn..?

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:18 pm

Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

Because you wont be able to jump the queue in front of genuine City fans, not cherry picking glory hunters that turn up for cup finals and Premier games.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:39 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

Because you wont be able to jump the queue in front of genuine City fans, not cherry picking glory hunters that turn up for cup finals and Premier games.

Firstly I will not attend until they go back blue (which you know anyway) and also I do hope you that saying the same thing to people who are buying over 80 season tickets for their employees and customers as I'm sure those employees or customers aren't genuine City fans.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:43 pm

Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

Firstly I will not attend until they go back blue (which you know anyway) and also I do hope you that saying the same thing to people who are buying over 80 season tickets for their employees and customers as I'm sure those employees or customers aren't genuine City fans.

Unless you been in a time warp Adam, that happens in all the major football clubs, boxes, sponsorship, advertisers, networking, surely a business man with all your contacts and knowledge knows how things work. :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:49 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

Unless you been in a time warp Adam, that happens in all the major football clubs, boxes, sponsorship, advertisers, networking, surely a business man with all your contacts and knowledge knows how things work. :lol: :lol:

Sorry Gwyn but you have lost me. You stated that I was 'gutted' but gutted about what..? I do not want to attend games so how on earth will I be so-called cherry picking..?

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:00 pm

Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

Sorry Gwyn but you have lost me. You stated that I was 'gutted' but gutted about what..? I do not want to attend games so how on earth will I be so-called cherry picking..?

Well we have all established you asked Annis for cup final tickets, and now the story is you have asked three people about how to get a season ticket, allegedly. Surely you didn't think that owning a couple of hundred quid in City shares would help you jump the queue, surely not. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:04 pm

Adam dont ruin this thread with your dribble to, nobody will get you a season ticket for the prem just accept it :shock:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:07 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Well we have all established you asked Annis for cup final tickets, and now the story is you have asked three people about how to get a season ticket, allegedly. Surely you didn't think that owning a couple of hundred quid in City shares would help you jump the queue, surely not. :lol: :lol: :lol:

well I can assure you that I have not asked anyone for or how to get a season ticket. Also for your information I doubt that I will be owning those shares for a fortnight at most pending on how quickly the club can process the transfer. So unfortunately for you Gwyn you are incorrect on yet another wild guess.

Also Gwyn have you checked the Valley Ram membership yet..?

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:23 pm

Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

well I can assure you that I have not asked anyone for or how to get a season ticket. Also for your information I doubt that I will be owning those shares for a fortnight at most pending on how quickly the club can process the transfer. So unfortunately for you Gwyn you are incorrect on yet another wild guess.

I've got it on my must do list, just behind the remember to stick cocktail sticks in my eyes. :roll:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:25 pm

So Fowler was more popular than Bellers :arrow: :idea: :happy1: :happy1:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:29 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

I've got it on my must do list, just behind the remember to stick cocktail sticks in my eyes. :roll:

Ahhh right so you have accused me of hardly going to any games for months if not years now yet when I ask you do check beloved Valley Rams membership list which would help you understand that your claims are simply not true you never do!!! Strange that isn't it!!! :?

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

Ahhh right so you have accused me of hardly going to any games for months if not years now yet when I ask you do check beloved Valley Rams membership list which would help you understand that your claims are simply not true you never do!!! Strange that isn't it!!! :?

Would being a member of the Valley rams act as proof you actually WENT to a game?

Remember: My lawyers are watching :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:40 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

Would being a member of the Valley rams act as proof you actually WENT to a game?

Never said you didn't go to some games, no doubt you even went on one of our coaches to an away game, why would i doubt you, It's not like you have lied in the past, no matter what the newspapers claim. 8-)

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:41 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

Well I would have thought that a list of games you went to would be on your membership account.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:48 pm

Angry Man wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

Well I would have thought that a list of games you went to would be on your membership account.

You losing credibility now Adam, making it sound like a regular, if you were a regular you know how it worked, you took out a membership for the year and then phoned up your local rep when you wanted to get on a bus, that was the sum total of our record keeping, your not mixing us up with the Merthyr supporters club are you.

If we were within twenty people either way of who supposedly booked up, we was doing well, thirty bookings, could be fifty or ten, but we got there and done OK.

And as for membership lists, I remember Big Sam's Merthyr buss list was Johnny, Johnny's mate and johnny's mate's cousin etc, pretty formal we wos.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:48 pm

Just let it go boys.

Its embarrassing, Angryman, I dont know you mate so will withhold judgement but mate you aint doing yourself any favours here.

Just knock this Forum on the head if I was you, cant see why you come on here to be honest.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:01 pm

Angry Man wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

You losing credibility now Adam, making it sound like a regular, if you were a regular you know how it worked, you took out a membership for the year and then phoned up your local rep when you wanted to get on a bus, that was the sum total of our record keeping, your not mixing us up with the Merthyr supporters club are you.

If we were within twenty people either way of who supposedly booked up, we was doing well, thirty bookings, could be fifty or ten, but we got there and done OK.

And as for membership lists, I remember Big Sam's Merthyr buss list was Johnny, Johnny's mate and johnny's mate's cousin etc, pretty formal we wos.

I refute that never have I took a bus from Merthyr or my mate or my cousin!!!! my lawyers will be in touch!

Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:02 pm

That's a lot of red shirts sold :o any ideas on how many we've sold in asia as well ?
with the ST, if i want to move back a few rows i can do this when they go on sale to us i can i only buy the seats i got now

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:55 pm

so shirt sales are down on a normal year by quite some distance?

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:22 am

StockrA wrote:That's a lot of red shirts sold :o any ideas on how many we've sold in asia as well ?
with the ST, if i want to move back a few rows i can do this when they go on sale to us i can i only buy the seats i got now

Seats held now but opportunity to change once existing ticket holders renewal date is up but it'll be a very tight window of opportunity, as the club will want to ship out the remaining ST's asap on a first come first served basis ;) ;) :ayatollah: