Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" UPDATE THURSDAY 24/1/13 ON CARDIFF CITY "

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:12 pm

Tonight a travel group meeting was held and the following was said.
Carl has had to go to another meeting concerning the club, so he asked me to write the following up.

" NEW SEASON TICKETS 2013/14 SEASON "

This Tuesday 29th January 2013, New Season tickets to be announced and on the 1st Feb they will go on sale.
The club have managed to get our fans 10 months interest Free Payments. Incredible I know :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
To keep your existing seats you will have till 30th March.
Anyone can apply for the remaining season tickets, cut off point will be announced.
600 seats will be required to be given up for the away end next season, coming from 117 Ninian Stand, currently approx 100 season ticket holders will have to move.

It has been agreed by the club that season tickets for the season 2013/14 will be subject to an increase of 5% regardless of what league we are playing in !
So roughly £20 on a £400 season ticket

New applicants CANT buy season tickets from feb 1st just apply
On 1st april they will officially go on general sale to everybody after the time for current season ticket holders to renew expires if there are any left ! Expected to be about 700

" ARRESTS "

In 2003 150 PSU used at home games (Ninian Park). Last season 20 in total in our new stadium.
This season 15 arrests up and till Blackpool, now 17 in total. Last seasons total 29 arrests.
9 out of our last 12 home games this season have been Police Free.

" STANDING UP IN THE NINIAN STAND "

Plenty of complaints in writing so, they will now be taking action and your cards will be stopped.
Zero tolerance from now on.

" BANNING ORDERS "

If anyone is on a banning order and two thirds have been served of the ban, then the police at the meeting said they can apply to have it lifted, if you have stayed out of trouble, we will lift the ban.

" CARDIFF CITY TICKETS SOLD SO FAR, FOR AWAY GAMES "

Leeds 102 sold so far.
Huddersfield 515, up to 4,000 available.
Wolves 400, up to 2,000 allowed.

Hull City away now Now a 12.45pm kick off.

Just a bit extra for you.

' Mini update '

This season so far.

Well over 15,000 Red shirts have been sold. :shock: :shock:
Approx 3,000 Blue shirts have been sold incl the baby growers.
There has not been a new batch of Blue shirts as some have said, the delivery was part of the original batch which are usually in 5,000, On this occasion we had 2 deliveries for one batch.
As to the Red delivery batches in December we had a bigger than usual, 7,000 delivery of Red shirts which were not due till January, but due to the demand were ordered and delivered earlier.
Just before Xmas on one day alone approx a 1,000 Red shirts were sold with fans queuing over an hour to buy them.

Robbie Fowler holds the individual record sales of a shirt, 2nd Craig Bellamy.

Re: UPDATE 24/1/13 NEW SEASON TICKETS/TICKET SALES/BANNING O

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:16 pm

10 months interest free ?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:21 pm

sneggygirl wrote:10 months interest free ?

That's great! Every little helps! :wave:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:23 pm

Annis, do you know if the interest free payments will be available over the telephone or in the ticket office only?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:25 pm

10 months interest free is pretty amazing. No one can have an excuse for not getting a season ticket other than availability now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:25 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:Annis, do you know if the interest free payments will be available over the telephone or in the ticket office only?

You will have to fill in and sign the forms, so you could post them. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:26 pm

sneggygirl wrote:10 months interest free ?

Fair play to the club, fantastic news. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Is this for 2013/14 season?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:31 pm

JoebonkaCCFC wrote:Is this for 2013/14 season?

Yes :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:32 pm

JoebonkaCCFC wrote:Is this for 2013/14 season?

Yep

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:35 pm

Epic cheers Annis! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :thumbright:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:37 pm

On the early removal of a Banning Order, it's the Court (in Cardiff Magistrates a District Judge) who decides whether an Order Should be lifted.

Provided no fresh offences of any type have been committed since the order was made, the worst the Court can do is impose Court costs against you.

I'm happy to give free telephone advice to anyone considering making an application.

600 seats to be given up if we actually do gain promotion of course

SA17 Bluebird wrote:Annis, do you know if the interest free payments will be available over the telephone or in the ticket office only?

You will have to fill in a finance form mate and send it off to finance company with bank details etc and signature.It has been Zebra finance but knowing Vinny he will have changed that to :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fantastic gesture by the club offering 10 months interest free credit. :D :ayatollah:
I know the redshirt was popular but bloody hell 15k sold is phenomenal :shock:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:39 pm

Zero tolerance on standing? Complete joke and yet more dictation in a pathetic health and safety orientated country. God forbid common sense ever works itself back into British society. People will have heart attacks when it does because using their brain on a daily basis is too much hard work for them. What a feckless country. I despair.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:40 pm

M4 Solicitor wrote:On the early removal of a Banning Order, it's the Court (in Cardiff Magistrates a District Judge) who decides whether an Order Should be lifted.

Provided no fresh offences of any type have been committed since the order was made, the worst the Court can do is impose Court costs against you.

I'm happy to give free telephone advice to anyone considering making an application.

The police stated tonight they would not oppose them, if they had been out of trouble lately, if that happens then they are virtually lifted then. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:42 pm

I usually do the zebra finance for the 5 months.....10 months is great fair play :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The cynic in me thinks zebra have extended it to 10 months hoping there will be more default payments, which of course makes them money. :old:

Tongue in cheek ;)

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:42 pm

What a joke. Near enough everyone in the back half of 118/117 stands, so what, are they just going to ban all of us?
Pathetic.
Yet the club are fine with us standing and chanting during big games where the atmosphere can give a boost to the team!

Re: " UPDATE THURSDAY 24/1/13 ON CARDIFF CITY "

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:47 pm

Also, any idea where in 117 will be affected by the away section?
Have a bad feeling I'll have to move yet again :(.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Tonight a travel group meeting was held and the following was said.
Carl has had to go to another meeting concerning the club, so he asked me to write the following up.

" NEW SEASON TICKETS 2013/14 SEASON "

This Tuesday 29th January 2013, New Season tickets to be announced and on the 1st Feb they will go on sale.
The club have managed to get our fans 10 months interest Free Payments. Incredible I know :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
To keep your existing seats you will have till 30th March.
Anyone can apply for the remaining season tickets, cut off point will be announced.
600 seats will be required to be given up for the away end next season, coming from 117 Ninian Stand, currently approx 100 season ticket holders will have to move.

It has been agreed by the club that season tickets for the season 2013/14 will be subject to an increase of 5% regardless of what league we are playing in !
So roughly £20 on a £400 season ticket

New applicants CANT buy season tickets from feb 1st just apply
On 1st april they will officially go on general sale to everybody after the time for current season ticket holders to renew expires if there are any left ! Expected to be about 700

" ARRESTS "

In 2003 150 PSU used at home games (Ninian Park). Last season 20 in total in our new stadium.
This season 15 arrests up and till Blackpool, now 17 in total. Last seasons total 29 arrests.
9 out of our last 12 home games this season have been Police Free.

" STANDING UP IN THE NINIAN STAND "

Plenty of complaints in writing so, they will now be taking action and your cards will be stopped.
Zero tolerance from now on.

" BANNING ORDERS "

If anyone is on a banning order and two thirds have been served of the ban, then the police at the meeting said they can apply to have it lifted, if you have stayed out of trouble, we will lift the ban.

" CARDIFF CITY TICKETS SOLD SO FAR, FOR AWAY GAMES "

Leeds 102 sold so far.
Huddersfield 515, up to 4,000 available.
Wolves 400, up to 2,000 allowed.

Hull City away now Now a 12.45pm kick off.

' Mini update '

This season so far.

Well over 15,000 Red shirts have been sold. :shock: :shock:
Approx 3,000 Blue shirts have been sold incl the baby growers.
There has not been a new batch of Blue shirts as some have said, the delivery was part of the original batch which are usually in 5,000, On this occasion we had 2 deliveries for one batch.
As to the Red delivery batches in December we had a bigger than usual, 7,000 delivery of Red shirts which were not due till January, but due to the demand were ordered and delivered earlier.
Just before Xmas on one day alone approx a 1,000 Red shirts were sold with fans queuing over an hour to buy them.

15,000 red shirts sold :ayatollah: what is the normal amount sold in a season annis did they tell you that ? :?:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:55 pm

Will the club be sending the forms out in the near future then Annis or will we have to go down to the ticket office and fill in the finance forms there? I know last year I received my finance form in the post and sent it to straight to Zebra

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
M4 Solicitor wrote:On the early removal of a Banning Order, it's the Court (in Cardiff Magistrates a District Judge) who decides whether an Order Should be lifted.

The police stated tonight they would not oppose them, if they had been out of trouble lately, if that happens then they are virtually lifted then. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

what about appeal any other time after 3 years of a 6 year ban has anyone tryed it ?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:01 pm

My information is different to that and usually the banned person needs to apply to the court that issued the ban...before that though my advice would be to contact myself or Vince...

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:03 pm

Wez,

Anything from 30,000 to 50,000 depending on say Cup Finals etc.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:05 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

what about appeal any other time after 3 years of a 6 year ban has anyone tryed it ?

Wez, after 4 years, yes :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:06 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Wez the rule us two thirds of the banning order must be completed,,,so a three year ban can appeal after 24 months, a six year ban would allow an appeal after 48 months or four years

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Wez, after 4 years, yes :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

its a joke really annis some people get 6 years first offence but that leeds fan who was on a ban at the time and it was his 5 ban only got 5 years for slapping that keeper in the face ,really pisses me off

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:08 pm

Annis. My season ticket is in 117 row R seat 940. How far over will be losing their seat if we go up?? Sorry when we go up :-) When will we find out?? Cheers

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:09 pm

You have to apply to the court where the ban was issue as Corky said.

I appealed and they said no.

That is only any good to anyone who has been banned in Cardiff and with all due respect I dont believe a word of it.

There is no way on gods earth that SWP wont oppose certain lads from appealing after 2 3rds.
:ayatollah:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:10 pm

corky wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Wez the rule us two thirds of the banning order must be completed,,,so a three year ban can appeal after 24 months, a six year ban would allow an appeal after 48 months or four years

corky have you come across any cases where anyone has tried doing it before the 2 rds time served ?