Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 250k members??

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:00 pm

what a sad deluded bunch - must be your big club ego...you barnsley, peterborough etc taking 500 way every week...comical. can't understand why you believe anyone considers you a big club - currently or potentially.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:02 pm

must mean something to you if you come on here?... why are you even on here may i ask?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:10 pm

it's not difficult - i wanted to know where the 250k member figure had come from - as per the title of the thread - what i have come up against are idiots like 'i bleed blue'. small club with small minded mentality.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:10 pm

williy1983 wrote:what a sad deluded bunch - must be your big club ego...you barnsley, peterborough etc taking 500 way every week...comical. can't understand why you believe anyone considers you a big club - currently or potentially.

We're a bigger club with a much larger fan base than you lot

That's all that matters shithead

See you next season

Wales number 1 are on their way

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:15 pm

Interesting debate, but who's No 1 on Cardiff City's data base. Anyone on this forum???

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:16 pm

another educated response from 'citygent' (bet he's a genius!) - again - nobody outside this board would say your a bigger club than swansea (similar size) - if you reach the prem you will learn that clubs like ours are not big clubs and will never be seen as big clubs...comical you are

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:18 pm

CityGent wrote:
williy1983 wrote:what a sad deluded bunch - must be your big club ego...you barnsley, peterborough etc taking 500 way every week...comical. can't understand why you believe anyone considers you a big club - currently or potentially.

See you next season

So are Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday. Counts for nothing as it's on he pitch and in the board room that counts :thumbright:

Oh, and you've got to earn the right to be Wales' number 1. You're not it.

How's the signing of Danny Graham that you hoped would happen coming along by the way? :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:32 pm

You're actually incorrect, an average of 1299 is perfectly fine considering the distances and how many games are televised. We seem to take more to their grounds than they do to ours. Silly person on a wind up

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:40 pm

your average is 1043 - 17th highest in league. again...deluded.
http://www.millwall-history.org.uk/Away ... 012-13.gif

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:44 pm

williy1983 wrote:your average is 1043 - 17th highest in league. again...deluded.
http://www.millwall-history.org.uk/Away ... 012-13.gif

It's incorrect, those figures are incorrect. The real figures were given by the clubs and the figures are in our match-day programmes, we're around the 1200 mark. Great turnout at Spurs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:47 pm

priceless - figures are wrong...face it your away support is on par with barnsley, peterborough, watford etc. don't worry about our away support, we've averaged considerably more than you for 2 years now.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:50 pm

williy1983 wrote:priceless - figures are wrong...face it your away support is on par with barnsley, peterborough, watford etc. don't worry about our away support, we've averaged considerably more than you for 2 years now.

Maybe because you're playing bigger opposition? :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:51 pm

you really are too thick to communicate with 'i bleed blue'....goodnight

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:52 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Interesting debate, but who's No 1 on Cardiff City's data base. Anyone on this forum???

I'll claim that one, iv'e been going down the City since 1948 but I am incredibly modest about it.

:old:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:55 pm

williy1983 wrote:you really are too thick to communicate with 'i bleed blue'....goodnight

I'm not though, you just don't like listening to other opinions. That evidence you gave me is off the mark. The match day programmes provide us with official stats from the Football League you absolute moron.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:00 am

Maybe shouldn't discuss the accuracy of these figures as nobody will ever know, maybe the debate should be the relevance of the figures.

The average attendance is 22k and we have had an away attendance of 60 in the Cup this year, there is little use in having 250,000 on a database if 90% of those people don't bother with the club. Seems like a stat to massage ones ego rather than to be relevant to anything. There's plenty of tickets left unsold week in week out.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:07 am

English_Mustard wrote:Maybe shouldn't discuss the accuracy of these figures as nobody will ever know, maybe the debate should be the relevance of the figures.

The average attendance is 22k and we have had an away attendance of 60 in the Cup this year, there is little use in having 250,000 on a database if 90% of those people don't bother with the club. Seems like a stat to massage ones ego rather than to be relevant to anything. There's plenty of tickets left unsold week in week out.

Interesting point. Exactly how many, [as a %] of the 250k on data base, actually buy, or are season ticket holders, on a regular basis? [Regular being at least six home games a year].

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:21 am

Well 18,000 of them are season ticket holders. It's been said on this thread that 60,000 different people go through the games, but as far as I'm concerned that's another dubious figure.

It seems to suggest that the 3,000 walk up is a different 3,000 every week for every home game or there or thereabouts.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:23 am

English_Mustard wrote:Maybe shouldn't discuss the accuracy of these figures as nobody will ever know, maybe the debate should be the relevance of the figures.

Where do you get 60 away in the cup this season? :roll:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:26 am

way too many jacks on here, or people signing up pretending to be city supporters but theyre blaitant jacks, there was so many people on here yesterday with about 30 posts rimming them

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:33 am

NJ73 wrote:
CityGent wrote:

See you next season

So are Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday. Counts for nothing as it's on he pitch and in the board room that counts :thumbright:

Oh, and you've got to earn the right to be Wales' number 1. You're not it.

How's the signing of Danny Graham that you hoped would happen coming along by the way? :lol:

So Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday are heading full throttle to the premier league like we are then?!

I never said we were signing Danny Graham. I said we were interested in signing Danny Graham. Which we were

I also claimed last November that we were interested in Frazier Campbell

:thumbup:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:34 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Don't attempt to have a conversation with him Annis.

It's Roath Magic. He's never wrong. About anything

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:35 am

Well I try to be tidy with them but its a waste of time, they are obsessive, otherwise they would not take the time to register....unless they behave just delete their posts and block them.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:43 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Obviously it was meant to be 600.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:45 am

corky wrote:Well I try to be tidy with them but its a waste of time, they are obsessive, otherwise they would not take the time to register....unless they behave just delete their posts and block them.

As you say mate, waste of time

I couldn't give a f**k what jacks think of us. With their syndrome though, no matter how high their league standing or how many cup finals they make, they still show their true class on here

:laughing6:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:47 am

Just posing questions! then cardiff fans throw toys of pram - you make yourselves look so foolish with silly unsubstantiated claims. basically we have blown the 250k member notion apart and your new claim that 60,000 people will watch city this season is also rubbish. As posted do you claim you have 2,000 different fans as walk up????

Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:53 am

The post above has been deemed FAKE by our automatic troll detector.

What To Do Next.

All replies will have the affect of increasing the ego of williy1983.

In turn this causes further posts in an attempt to rid himself of a sad life.

All posters should refrain from replying from this point forward.

Follow this rule and the troll will shrivel up and die.

This service is brought to you by the Ignore Fairy where ignorance is bliss.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:57 am

what is fake about it you idiot??? i clearly state i'm a swans fan you thick knob - only think fake are your figures

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:53 am

The Ignore Fairy wrote:The post above has been deemed FAKE by our automatic troll detector.

What To Do Next.

All replies will have the affect of increasing the ego of williy1983.

In turn this causes further posts in an attempt to rid himself of a sad life.

All posters should refrain from replying from this point forward.

Follow this rule and the troll will shrivel up and die.

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

This service is brought to you by the Ignore Fairy where ignorance is bliss.