Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Zaha

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:56 pm

am i missing something or are Yernited borderline crazy?

Yes he has pace and a trick....but £15m? Sir Alex must be drinking too much over in Qatar and the heat has got to him!

I've seen him a few times against us and I just think he is hyped up hugely - and a diver.

Re: Zaha

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:58 pm

I just don't get it.

He reminds me of that boy Bebe they wasnted money on :lol:

He's shit. He's a black Chris Burke.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:00 pm

i can just see holloway now...."He's an England International" If he goes I want top dollar.

N.B Ian....Bothroyd is an England International too! Doesn't naturally mean he's any good!

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:04 pm

it's a bad deal for us though palace could challenge now, palace get 15m to spend in the next week and get zaha back for rest of season who is very good at this level.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:10 pm

neeball wrote:it's a bad deal for us though palace could challenge now, palace get 15m to spend in the next week and get zaha back for rest of season who is very good at this level.

Yeah that sort of distorts the challenge a bit.

Do they get some cash now AND keep Zaha or is the deal signed and Palace get money up front at the end of the season. How do they get to keep the cake and eat it?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Place should be made to pay off all the creditors they ripped off going into Admin

Remember their tantrum when we signed Bellamy

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Place should be made to pay off all the creditors they ripped off going into Admin

Remember their tantrum when we signed Bellamy

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:39 pm

Wayne S wrote:
neeball wrote:it's a bad deal for us though palace could challenge now, palace get 15m to spend in the next week and get zaha back for rest of season who is very good at this level.

Yeah that sort of distorts the challenge a bit.

Do they get some cash now AND keep Zaha or is the deal signed and Palace get money up front at the end of the season. How do they get to keep the cake and eat it?

sure i read last week that it was getting looked into, either that or ive dreamt an awful lot of things lately lol

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:50 pm

The Football League may block his loan move back to Palace.

http://www.malaysiandigest.com/sports/2 ... move-.html

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:59 pm

Super Kev must equally be worth £15m then. As he shut him out the game at our place :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:11 pm

HeFilmsTheClouds wrote:The Football League may block his loan move back to Palace.

http://www.malaysiandigest.com/sports/2 ... move-.html

I saw that but just assumed as the news moved on today and the deal looked like it was being done, they had sorted the loan back. I find it odd that Holloway would expect to get £15million to spend and keep Zaha.

The deal will be sanctioned there's no way the league can stop it. Good deal if you can get it.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:22 pm

I'd much prefer to see El Shaaraway if I was a UTD fan.

Thankfully though, I am not.

#WhocaresWe're10pointsClear.