Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:43 pm

I think Malky should make a cheeky bid for him :D

:malky: :malky: :malky: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Lucciano Becchio

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:44 pm

I think he would be ideal for us tbh

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:45 pm

This guy is definately one of the top players in this league. Every time he has played for us he has been awesome. If we were to fail to sign a premier striker this is the player I would have gone for.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:46 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I think he would be ideal for us tbh

100% agree. I also can't see him turning down the team top of the Championship. :thumbup:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:46 pm

£500,000 max I would say due to his age.
But could get us promoted in the next 6 months. Knows the league and can score goals.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:47 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I think he would be ideal for us tbh

Definitely worth a shot

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:50 pm

Can you see Malky going there, I can't but I hope I am wrong! we would be unstoppable in attack he Becchio was added to the team!!! :malky: :malky:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:51 pm

Not sure he's the type of personality Malky would go for though. Seems a bit temperamental at times. No doubt he has bags of quality though.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:53 pm

Source: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... a-transfer

:ayatollah:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:54 pm

Works hard whenever ive seen him play, good in the air, gets plenty of goals as well.

Would he do it in the prem? not sure 50/50 chance IMO but we still have plenty to do before we can think about that and if we signed Becchio IMO we would be a lot stronger.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:55 pm

CCFC238 wrote:Not sure he's the type of personality Malky would go for though. Seems a bit temperamental at times. No doubt he has bags of quality though.

Just like Bellamy. It's called passion. You look at Manchester United, all of their player surround the referee. All of their players go berserk over a minor decision. Its because they care.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:58 pm

Two enquiries from overseas teams, he will be going to warmer climes I think!

Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:01 pm

wdb2721 wrote:Two enquiries from overseas teams, he will be going to warmer climes I think!

Doubt the Falklands is one of them. Maybe go home to Argentina as a lot of others seem to want to lately.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:06 pm

HeFilmsTheClouds wrote:
CCFC238 wrote:Not sure he's the type of personality Malky would go for though. Seems a bit temperamental at times. No doubt he has bags of quality though.

Just like Bellamy. It's called passion. You look at Manchester United, all of their player surround the referee. All of their players go berserk over a minor decision. Its because they care.

I think there is a difference between passion and just sulking though. Plus I'm not sure about the comparison to United. The surrounding the referee is terrible, I'd hate for Cardiff to turn into a team like that. It's not passion, more trying to intimidate and pressure.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:09 pm

Gossip that Wigan are interested

Bechio wants to leave leeds

Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:17 pm

http://www.lufctalk.com/forums/index.php?topic=5372

hope he goes :malky: :malky:

Re: Bechio wants to leave leeds

Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:24 pm

Alan tate said on talksport he couldnt stay at leeds because of the money situation there.What the hell is going on,did we jump out of the frying pan into the fire!

Sounds like the new owners aint all they are cracked up to be.

Becchio

Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:10 pm

Becchio has aparenty handed in a transfer request..

Luciano Becchio: Leeds striker has handed in a transfer request

Leeds have revealed striker Luciano Becchio has "handed in a transfer request" - but will only leave if "an acceptable offer is received".

The 29-year-old, who was signed from Merida in 2008, has already been the target for two clubs outside Britain this month - and is believed to be on Wigan boss Roberto Martinez's wanted list.
But the Championship side insist the South American will only be allowed to leave if a club meets their valuation of the player.
A statement from Leeds read: "Luciano Becchio, who has been the subject of two separate bids from foreign clubs during the January transfer window, has handed in a transfer request to the club, as financially he believes his best interests are served by a move away from Leeds United.
"Both bids have been rejected and the player will only be allowed to leave in the event that an acceptable offer is received.
"The club have sought to agree the terms of a new contract with the player, who is already the highest earner, but the requested terms were beyond a level that we could support, particularly in view of the regulations relating to Financial Fair Play that will be effective in coming seasons.
"It is disappointing that this situation has occurred when he is under contract until 30th June 2014."

Well that's weeds fucked even more without there best player.

Reckon Malky might take a look?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:30 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... nited.html

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:37 pm

Maybe he wants to go back Argentina like tevez and colocinni does...

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:41 pm

I posted not long ago ( maybe even started a thread ) that I thought he was the sort of player we needed, would love to see him here, good in the air, two good feet and a good work ethic,he can even hold the ball up and score goals.
Chance of him coming are slim, but you gotta believe :malky:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:51 am

Love to have him here, scores goals with both feet and his head. Him and Campbell up Front with Mason to come off the bench would be devastating :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:56 am

A few penaltys now and there but I'd like him here. He works hard and is fantastic on crosses (not set pieces).

He almost got 20 goals in a inconsistent team.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:57 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ay-1556064

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:01 pm

3 mil?? cant see anybody paying that amount before thurs to be honest..

Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:51 pm

get him :malky:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:59 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=103455