Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Messages on the Big screen at Wembley?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:30 pm

Will they be doing that this year for our friends down west? normally goes down well in tin pot cup finals :lol:

If so what message would you put up? :lol:

Re: Messages on the Big screen at Wembley?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:39 pm

Charlie Morgan,

Hope you have a great day.

Love,

Eden Hazard

x

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:43 pm

To Charlie Morgan,

Hope you have a great day. Watch out for the hazard :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:45 pm

dear charlie morgan,

get on the treadmill fatty,

love dad.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:47 pm

Mr Morgan

Please enjoy your tesco value buger you fat c**t it contains Horse!

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:51 pm

Cardiff was ere 2k12

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:53 pm

Balooo wrote:Cardiff was ere 2k12

Cardiff has been here twice as many times :lol: gets boring

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:00 pm

They better wear hats cos my semen is probably still dripping from the sliding roof after joey masons goal

Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:19 pm

Why not do what you lot usually do and take the piss out of tragic accidents and suicide.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:22 pm

jackf wrote:Why not do what you lot usually do and take the piss out of tragic accidents and suicide.

Aii we could do that and you can vandalise the toilets and post pictures on facebook boasting about it

Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:22 pm

jackf wrote:Why not do what you lot usually do and take the piss out of tragic accidents and suicide.

You are a tragic accident go jump off a cliff

Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:24 pm

How about nothing because I couldn't give a monkies about the Jacks.

:old:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:36 pm

Im not going to enter the pathetic toilet arguments. Oh feck it you smashed up ours first. Lets be honest though many of you seemed to have a different out look on tragedy in football after you lost one of your own. Thankfully.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:44 pm

jackf wrote:Im not going to enter the pathetic toilet arguments. Oh feck it you smashed up ours first. Lets be honest though many of you seemed to have a different out look on tragedy in football after you lost one of your own. Thankfully.

No need for that. I was at NP in 1980 when one of your fans was killed before a cup tie v CP. Also another lad killed at Rotherham a few years ago. Families suffer, no place in football for that!

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:50 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
jackf wrote:Im not going to enter the pathetic toilet arguments. Oh feck it you smashed up ours first. Lets be honest though many of you seemed to have a different out look on tragedy in football after you lost one of your own. Thankfully.

No need for that. I was at NP in 1980 when one of your fans was killed before a cup tie v CP. Also another lad killed at Rotherham a few years ago. Families suffer, no place in football for that!

Exactly I saw the horse hit Terry at Rotherham. Sickening. The messages on the mill stad screens by so called cardiff fans were truly appalling. And to see a thread start on here that appears to mock that is a sad reflection on a few on here.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:56 pm

jackf wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

Exactly I saw the horse hit Terry at Rotherham. Sickening. The messages on the mill stad screens by so called cardiff fans were truly appalling. And to see a thread start on here that appears to mock that is a sad reflection on a few on here.

I don't know anything about those alleged Mill Stat screen messages, all i know is i support my club. Wanting supporters of other football clubs harm, or even death, is totally out of order. Enough is enough!

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:09 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:
jackf wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

I don't know anything about those alleged Mill Stat screen messages, all i know is i support my club. Wanting supporters of other football clubs harm, or even death, is totally out of order. Enough is enough!

Couldnt agree more. Suprised you dont remember the mill stad screens. Not your fans finest hour.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:14 am

jackf wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:
jackf wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

Couldnt agree more. Suprised you dont remember the mill stad screens. Not your fans finest hour.

Simple answer, i wasn't watching it. All i saw was a couple of your players holding up a flag with filth written on it on it.

No doubt encouraged by your illustrious chairman.