Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Just a poin.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:57 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
kingdong wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:You can tell how much its hurting you lot when you play the 'spelling card' :lol: :lol:

Everytime the Jacks achieve something,whether it be promotion,cup finals,playoff finals or just beating Chelsea Arsenal Licerpool Man city etc etc,out comes the spelling cards :lol: :lol:

I do understand though,it must be awful seeing us do so well. :thumbup:

Nah nobody cares.

We rip the remedial f**k because he's a f*cking tool.

If you honest with yourself you know deep down he's a fucktard. An your hamster is more intelligent then him.

'And' your hamster,you mean,right?

And it's 'than' not 'then'

Dear god,if you're gonna have a pop at someone's grammar,then get it right yourself,brains. :lol:

Wow I spelt one word wrong. An I didn't mean and I ment an because you should never start a sentence with and.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:01 pm

It don't piss me off at all.

Good luck in the final. Hope we also get promoted, which is bigger than beating Bradford.

See u next season :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:02 pm

6 bysedd wrote:I'm not sure what you mean.London is a fine capital city and I wouldn't have it any other way :thumbup:

i rest my case! :thumbup:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:02 pm

well done the jacks great day out for your ten thousand diehards and your thirty thousand rugby plastics :thumbup: :ayatollah: :malky:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:34 pm

6 bysedd wrote:You can tell how much its hurting you lot when you play the 'spelling card' :lol: :lol:

Everytime the Jacks achieve something,whether it be promotion,cup finals,playoff finals or just beating Chelsea Arsenal Licerpool Man city etc etc,out comes the spelling cards :lol: :lol:

Who's Licerpool? The reason I take the piss constantly out of your retard mate is because I hate his guts. He's too bitter and twisted to put a decent post together. Myself and most others are happy to admit your having better times then us at the moment. What more do you want FFS?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:11 pm

swansealad69 wrote:I started with a decent post as to why jacks come on here!and all you do is name call and talk shit.
Says it all realy all talk but talk shit.
Bless it must be hard for ypur tin pot rebranded joke of a club.

Dustin Hoffman just PM'd Annis.. He's doing you for copyright

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqbXPfaN_VM

Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:21 pm

Good luck to the Jacks.

And good luck to Swansealad on making his way to the ground, it's WEMBLEY not WIMBLEDON, we don't want you to end up at Plough Lane, it's not there anymore.

:old:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:18 pm

I don't mind Swansea lad posting, he knows he can't spell but at least he is prepared to answer and have a laugh at himself sometimes.

Waddle however what a pompous little tw*t, has nothing useful to say and has undoubtedly supported the Pikey scum since they were bottom of league 3 (as it was then just so you don't correct me).

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:34 pm

swansealad69 wrote:You say we are obsesed with you and so on?ok.
Why do we come on here!
For 1unlike planet swans and ccmb this board is more for lads rather then plastics.
2 lets face it what do you think we would do?we have been doing well for some years wile you are having all sorts of things going on.
It just wonderfull for us jacks to watch us do well without selling our selfs and doing it without 100m debt(would you not be the same)o i forgot you were when we were shit and you bringing all the big names in and sam was openly taking the piss.
Last night the board was full of posts on us put up by cardiff fans??and we replyed.
You lot or so easy to bite it great.
And last of all!again we have taken your fame!i mean just when uou start to look like you might finaly go up,we get to a final and could win.
It must piss you off :lol:

Listen shit face, what exactly have you won, answer nothing yet. Swansea lad with no mates and you keep on coming on our board repeating your self every time. You live in a shit hole, Wales 4th City or Town whichever, after us, newport and wrexham. As you and the rest of the Jack Tw*ts have already said IT IS A MICKY MOUSE CUP. So if was last year then it is this year. Keep thinking you have won it and I bet the Bradford players and fans will be waiting and ready for you.

Come on Bradford do us and football a big favour. :lol: :lol: :lol: :malky: :malky:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:52 pm

murphy wrote:

Who's Licerpool? The reason I take the piss constantly out of your retard mate is because I hate his guts. He's too bitter and twisted to put a decent post together. Myself and most others are happy to admit your having better times then us at the moment. What more do you want FFS?

I can't believe you hate someones guts you've never met from the internet :lol: :lol: That says more about you than him :roll:

And Licerpool was a deliberate typo :wave:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:05 pm

Listen shit face, what exactly have you won, answer nothing yet. Swansea lad with no mates and you keep on coming on our board repeating your self every time. You live in a shit hole, Wales 4th City or Town whichever, after us, newport and wrexham. As you and the rest of the Jack Tw*ts have already said IT IS A MICKY MOUSE CUP. So if was last year then it is this year. Keep thinking you have won it and I bet the Bradford players and fans will be waiting and ready for you.

Swansea must be a god awful place if it's worst than Newport and Wrexham.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:16 pm

Bet the boffins at Capital One are rubbing their hands 2geva at the thought of their first major final - Bradford City against the Pikeys ! Major final my arse - you are wot you are - always will be !

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:47 pm

Alright Swansealad you made your poin. Now f**k off. :old:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:55 pm

Every time I read a post by SwanseaSalad96.518, this is the music that plays in my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WZha_LH ... ata_player

Owain - is there anyway you can embed it into his posts so that the blind can laugh at him too?

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:21 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:Every time I read a post by SwanseaSalad96.518, this is the music that plays in my head.

Owain - is there anyway you can embed it into his posts so that the blind can laugh at him too?

Just as I stop belly laughing and start giggling at HeFilmsTheClouds post of Billy Madison you post this!

I used to take SwanseaSeaSlug69 so seriously but those interesting and informed debates :shock: are now history.

May God Bless His Soul

With a vision in my mind and music in my ears, his posts will never read the same.

:lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:27 am

TheHangedMan wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Every time I read a post by SwanseaSalad96.518, this is the music that plays in my head.

Just as I stop belly laughing and start giggling at HeFilmsTheClouds post of Billy Madison you post this!

I used to take SwanseaSeaSlug69 so seriously but those interesting and informed debates :shock: are now history.

May God Bless His Soul

With a vision in my mind and music in my ears, his posts will never read the same.

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:41 pm

Fkn hell!! Is that written in English??