Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Just a poin.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:13 am

We as for reading?i read some of the shit posted on this board.
And i think you know what im saying but not able to disagree with what i say.
Again i will say bitterness is a bad thing for you lot at the mo,but hey chin up lads your still cardiff city(for now)

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:16 am

You are just another wannabee "This forum is for lads" you wouldn't know what a lad was if it was jumping on your head. Just another plastic Jack who can't spell.

Ban this c**t, he adds nothing in terms of quality debate or banter.

:old:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:20 am

HeFilmsTheClouds wrote:

:thumbup:

LMFAO......that sums him up perfectly and HeFilmsTheClouds owes me a new keyboard because it is now full of coffee spit!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:33 am

http://www.howtospell.co.uk/spellingquiz.php

Come back when you have completed that you backward muppet.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:33 am

HeFilmsTheClouds wrote:

:lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:45 am

I think it's time somebody hit the button on this f*cking dumb f**k jack c**t for good.

He offers nothing here, you can't even have a bit of banter with him because its like arguing with a 4 year old.

All he does is bring discussions down to his level and we shouldn't be going that low it's embarrassing

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:32 pm

swansealad69 wrote:And every one has perfect spelling and grammer on here?.
You are so bitter it must realy hurt you.
Do i care about my spelling?nope as i made a decent life for my self
But it allways comes back to name calling and so on when you have little els to come back with.
Cardiff city the club who sold there selfs to get to were we are?now how can you knock or take the piss out of anyone?? :?
Ps murphey school shut due to snpw i take it :thumbup:

Again I can't be bothered to read your retarded noncense. But I noticed my name at the end and you can't spell that right.

f**k me, what a retard. :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:33 pm

swansealad69 wrote:You say we are obsesed with you and so on?ok.
Why do we come on here!
For 1unlike planet swans and ccmb this board is more for lads rather then plastics.
2 lets face it what do you think we would do?we have been doing well for some years wile you are having all sorts of things going on.
It just wonderfull for us jacks to watch us do well without selling our selfs and doing it without 100m debt(would you not be the same)o i forgot you were when we were shit and you bringing all the big names in and sam was openly taking the piss.
Last night the board was full of posts on us put up by cardiff fans??and we replyed.
You lot or so easy to bite it great.
And last of all!again we have taken your fame!i mean just when uou start to look like you might finaly go up,we get to a final and could win.
It must piss you off :lol:

Shouldn't you be out stealing cars?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:37 pm

My language translator has just exploded :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:39 pm

I started with a decent post as to why jacks come on here!and all you do is name call and talk shit.
Says it all realy all talk but talk shit.
Bless it must be hard for ypur tin pot rebranded joke of a club.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:46 pm

swansealad69 wrote:I started with a decent post as to why jacks come on here!and all you do is name call and talk shit.

ICE CREAM!!!!!

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:48 pm

swansealad69 wrote:You say we are obsesed with you and so on?ok.
Why do we come on here!
For 1unlike planet swans and ccmb this board is more for lads rather then plastics.
2 lets face it what do you think we would do?we have been doing well for some years wile you are having all sorts of things going on.
It just wonderfull for us jacks to watch us do well without selling our selfs and doing it without 100m debt(would you not be the same)o i forgot you were when we were shit and you bringing all the big names in and sam was openly taking the piss.
Last night the board was full of posts on us put up by cardiff fans??and we replyed.
You lot or so easy to bite it great.
And last of all!again we have taken your fame!i mean just when uou start to look like you might finaly go up,we get to a final and could win.
It must piss you off :lol:

Congratulations blah, blah, blah but learn to fcuking type and spell before you give it the big I am on a rivals site you idiot!

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:50 pm

murphy wrote:Our resident retard strikes again. I read the first 2 sentances then give up. Hard work understanding it. :lol:

You're the thickest phucker on here and you pounce on SL69's every spelling mistake as it takes the heat off of you. :thumbup:

At least he'll write out a decent post with many points whereas you will just troll the board with nothing much to say other than pick on the likes of Swansealad's grammar.

I sussed you a long time ago sunshine. :thumbup:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:52 pm

swansealad69 wrote:I started with a decent post as to why jacks come on here!and all you do is name call and talk shit.

Can anyone translate this?

Google translator comes up with RETARDATION. :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:54 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
murphy wrote:Our resident retard strikes again. I read the first 2 sentances then give up. Hard work understanding it. :lol:

You're the thickest phucker on here and you pounce on SL69's every spelling mistake as it takes the heat off of you. :thumbup:

At least he'll write out a decent post with many points whereas you will just troll the board with nothing much to say other than pick on the likes of Swansealad's grammar.

You lost. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:58 pm

Ben wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

You lost. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lost what?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:01 pm

swansealad69 wrote:And every one has perfect spelling and grammer on here?.You are so bitter it must realy hurt you.
Do i care about my spelling?nope as i made a decent life for my selfBut it allways comes back to name calling and so on when you have little els to come back with.
Cardiff city the club who sold there selfs to get to were we are?now how can you knock or take the piss out of anyone?? :?

Please tell me you got by in this world without having to write a CV?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:03 pm

Wayne S wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:And every one has perfect spelling and grammer on here?.You are so bitter it must realy hurt you.
Do i care about my spelling?nope as i made a decent life for my selfBut it allways comes back to name calling and so on when you have little els to come back with.

Please tell me you got by in this world without having to write a CV? You have the spelling and grammar age of a primary school pupil.

Oi you. my little girls in primary school and her spelling is much better than that! :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:10 pm

You can tell how much its hurting you lot when you play the 'spelling card' :lol: :lol:

Everytime the Jacks achieve something,whether it be promotion,cup finals,playoff finals or just beating Chelsea Arsenal Licerpool Man city etc etc,out comes the spelling cards :lol: :lol:

I do understand though,it must be awful seeing us do so well. :thumbup:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:16 pm

Hey Ki Sung Yueng, hope the English lessons improve.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:24 pm

6 bysedd wrote:You can tell how much its hurting you lot when you play the 'spelling card' :lol: :lol:

Everytime the Jacks achieve something,whether it be promotion,cup finals,playoff finals or just beating Chelsea Arsenal Licerpool Man city etc etc,out comes the spelling cards :lol: :lol:

Nah nobody cares.

We rip the remedial f**k because he's a f*cking tool.

If you honest with yourself you know deep down he's a fucktard. An your hamster is more intelligent then him.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:29 pm

But it allways comes back to name calling and so on when you have little els to come back with.

I suppose a way that we could have avoided "selling ourselves to cover our debts" would have to have shafted local traders by not paying them - pretty much like you did

I would reply to your other points but I cannot understand what you have written :!:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:30 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:

I suppose a way that we could have avoided "selling ourselves to cover our debts" would have to have shafted local traders by not paying them - pretty much like you did

I would reply to your other points but I cannot understand what you have written :!:

There's no point trying to have a grown up convocation with a child

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:39 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
HeFilmsTheClouds wrote:

:lol:

This ^^^^ over and over again all day long!! So funny and so very appropriate for this doosh...

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:40 pm

kingdong wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:You can tell how much its hurting you lot when you play the 'spelling card' :lol: :lol:

Nah nobody cares.

If you honest with yourself you know deep down he's a fucktard. An your hamster is more intelligent then him.

'And' your hamster,you mean,right?

And it's 'than' not 'then'

Dear god,if you're gonna have a pop at someone's grammar,then get it right yourself,brains. :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:44 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
kingdong wrote:

Nah nobody cares.

Dear god,if you're gonna have a pop at someone's grammar,then get it tight yourself,brains. :lol:

*right not tight. :laughing5:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:44 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
kingdong wrote:

Nah nobody cares.

Dear god,if you're gonna have a pop at someone's grammar,then get it right yourself,brains. :lol:

use a space after a comma, thanks :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:46 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
kingdong wrote:

Nah nobody cares.

And always start a sentence with a capital letter. :thumbup:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:54 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
kingdong wrote:

Nah nobody cares.

i was going to but we know how upset you get with us and capitals! :D

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:57 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
kingdong wrote:

Nah nobody cares.

i was going to but we know how upset you get with us and capitals! :D

I'm not sure what you mean.London is a fine capital city and I wouldn't have it any other way :thumbup: