Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just a poin.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:38 am

You say we are obsesed with you and so on?ok.
Why do we come on here!
For 1unlike planet swans and ccmb this board is more for lads rather then plastics.
2 lets face it what do you think we would do?we have been doing well for some years wile you are having all sorts of things going on.
It just wonderfull for us jacks to watch us do well without selling our selfs and doing it without 100m debt(would you not be the same)o i forgot you were when we were shit and you bringing all the big names in and sam was openly taking the piss.
Last night the board was full of posts on us put up by cardiff fans??and we replyed.
You lot or so easy to bite it great.
And last of all!again we have taken your fame!i mean just when uou start to look like you might finaly go up,we get to a final and could win.
It must piss you off :lol:

Re: Just a poin.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:44 am

swansealad69 wrote:You say we are obsesed with you and so on?ok.
Why do we come on here!
For 1unlike planet swans and ccmb this board is more for lads rather then plastics.
2 lets face it what do you think we would do?we have been doing well for some years wile you are having all sorts of things going on.
It just wonderfull for us jacks to watch us do well without selling our selfs and doing it without 100m debt(would you not be the same)o i forgot you were when we were shit and you bringing all the big names in and sam was openly taking the piss.
Last night the board was full of posts on us put up by cardiff fans??and we replyed.
And last of all!again we have taken your fame!i mean just when uou start to look like you might finaly go up,we get to a final and could win.

There's more than "a POINT" there.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:51 am

A few points then :thumbup:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:58 am

Can someone translate this please? :?

Retard

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:02 am

Name calling?sad little boy.
If you can come back with anything then i think its best not to ??dont you. :thumbup:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:05 am

I'm not name calling, just pointing out that I couldn't read it! and then came to a conclusion that you must have some form of retardation

all opinions welcome

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:14 am

Our resident retard strikes again. I read the first 2 sentances then give up. Hard work understanding it. :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:16 am

murphy wrote:Our resident retard strikes again. I read the first 2 sentances then give up. Hard work understanding it. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:27 am

murphy wrote:Our resident retard strikes again. I read the first 2 sentances then give up. Hard work understanding it. :lol:

sentences you f**king retard

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:36 am

Why do we come on here!

:lol: your a prem side. the fame right now is with Bradford. a league 2 side. in the build up it will all be about how a league 2 side made it to the final seeing off arsenal, villa, i might be wrong but i think they also beat wigan too. everyone will want bradford to win. thats how it works.

we made the final last year as a championship side. again a much better achievement than you doing it this year.

finally, your final will be long before the end of the season, so by the time the season ends and if we are promoted your cup win (providing you beat bradford the prem slayers) will no longer be the talking point. i mean theres a reason the league cup final is played in feb/march and thats so it doesnt get in the way of the important stuff. fa cup, champs league, play offs etc.

:wave:

well done on making a final, took you long enough. i mean 1 final in 100 years. suppose it makes it more sweeter to you.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:41 am

Gaining promotion to the premier league ,or reaching a cup final you ve already described as ,not worth being in lol,come on for f**k sake get a life

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:44 am

I'm against name calling and that but you really bring it on yourself.

You're really embarassing. Some of the words you can't spell are words a 5 year old can spell.

If you're a parent then my lord they won't get any where with you.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:45 am

Post by waddle » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:27 am

Capital letter and full stop?

Punctuation is required, retard. :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:47 am

DandoCCFC wrote:I'm against name calling and that but you really bring it on yourself.

You're really embarassing. Some of the words you can't spell are words a 5 year old can spell.

I like him posting on here.
He gives the other jacks a benchmark. :laughing6: :thumbup:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:49 am

Essoblue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:I'm against name calling and that but you really bring it on yourself.

I like him posting on here.
He gives the other jacks a benchmark. :laughing6: :thumbup:

Worst part is he weren't even there last night to witness one of their historic games... plastic.

Re: Just a point

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:49 am

needs to learn how to spell

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:50 am

Why do we come on here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkB5-BHxKZI

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:58 am

Why do we come on here!

Heres a few points:-

Obessessed.
While.
Wonderful.
Replied.
It's.
You.
Finally.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:07 am

Genuine question?

You've said several times on here that you don't go to cup games as you're not interested in cups.. :?

By that token then, I trust you won't be going to Wembley? As you aren't interested in cups...

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:14 am

JINKS wrote:
Why do we come on here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkB5-BHxKZI

:lol: :lol: HAY YOU GUYS :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:40 am

I just lost braincells reading that opening post.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:40 am

And every one has perfect spelling and grammer on here?.
You are so bitter it must realy hurt you.
Do i care about my spelling?nope as i made a decent life for my self
But it allways comes back to name calling and so on when you have little els to come back with.
Cardiff city the club who sold there selfs to get to were we are?now how can you knock or take the piss out of anyone?? :?
Ps murphey school shut due to snpw i take it :thumbup:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:43 am

You say we are obsesed with you and so on?ok.
Why do we come on here!

Sorry, come again? I’m not understanding you…

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:44 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:Genuine question?

You've said several times on here that you don't go to cup games as you're not interested in cups.. :?

By that token then, I trust you won't be going to Wembley? As you aren't interested in cups...

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:44 am

how can you knock or take the piss out of anyone??

Ummm because we can spell, read and write? :wave:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:46 am

embarrassing

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:48 am

Essoblue wrote:Re: Just a poin.

Post by waddle » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:27 am

Capital letter and full stop?

Punctuation is required, retard. :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

learn to quote retard

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:51 am

swansealad69 wrote:And every one has perfect spelling and grammer on here?.
You are so bitter it must realy hurt you.
Do i care about my spelling?nope as i made a decent life for my self
But it allways comes back to name calling and so on when you have little els to come back with.
Cardiff city the club who sold there selfs to get to were we are?now how can you knock or take the piss out of anyone?? :?
Ps murphey school shut due to snpw i take it :thumbup:

Can anyone translate this please? :shock:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:05 am

:thumbup:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:08 am

HeFilmsTheClouds wrote:

:thumbup:

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: