Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO of Allan of Pembroke and other Jack biters

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:26 pm

Allan, on your trips to the CCS I gather you must pass Swansea from out West. Do you hop out of the car and engage every Jack you see into a debate on either:

- Who is the bigger club

- Attendances in the 2010/2011 season

You must have had the same debates with the same Jacks on a daily basis on here for the past three years! Give it up.

:old: :old:

Re: FAO of Allan of Pembroke and other Jack biters

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:31 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:36 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Allan, on your trips to the CCS I gather you must pass Swansea from out West. Do you hop out of the car and engage every Jack you see into a debate on either:

- Who is the bigger club

- Attendances in the 2010/2011 season

You must have had the same debates with the same Jacks on a daily basis on here for the past three years! Give it up.

:old: :old:

actually several times a week! as I visit both hospitals there, and have very good banter with them, on here I now reply If want to but don't get into meaningless debate with them keep i it to one post and leave it ! it is forum for debate! who ever people support! :malky:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:05 am

actually he goes around the gower telling people that theyre not in swansea

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:12 am

kenbarlow wrote:actually he goes around the gower telling people that theyre not in swansea

:lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:28 am

kenbarlow wrote:actually he goes around the gower telling people that theyre not in swansea

pisss offf :thumbup: conversation terminated! :malky:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:34 am

6 bysedd wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:06 am

Heard from the jacks that they are all allowed 2 tickets each. Pretty sure it was just our ambassadors that were allowed 2 and we still sold our allocation. :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:08 am

kidwelly jack wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :l
:malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: f**k you!
and conversation terminated! :wave:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:08 am

You terminate the conversation about five times a thread also, you Carpe Diem and Citygent would take a year and a day to travel past Swansea, in and our of the car gesticulating to the Jacks. Remember they want you to bite!

:old:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:14 pm

There's no debate

Swans are bigger than scum

1927 - soon to be superceded by 2012

attendances in 2010???? just like 27, you live in the past

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:33 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:You terminate the conversation about five times a thread also, you Carpe Diem and Citygent would take a year and a day to travel past Swansea, in and our of the car gesticulating to the Jacks. Remember they want you to bite!

:lol: yes when I say conversation terminated I do not respond or read thread anymore I move on! if you look at when I have said it I have not revisited that thread, its my way of not getting into slanging match with people! ok :roll:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:46 pm

Dunno what happened but what is the point of this thread!? Targeting insults on a fellow bluebird and ganging up with jacks! f**k that, way out of order old man.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:50 pm

CardiffBatman888 wrote:Dunno what happened but what is the point of this thread!? Targeting insults on a fellow bluebird and ganging up with jacks! f**k that, way out of order old man.

Not throwing insults around. Ganging up with Jacks as if this messageboard is the school playground. Christ.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:22 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:You terminate the conversation about five times a thread also, you Carpe Diem and Citygent would take a year and a day to travel past Swansea, in and our of the car gesticulating to the Jacks. Remember they want you to bite!

:lol: yes when I say conversation terminated I do not respond or read thread anymore I move on! if you look at when I have said it I have not revisited that thread, its my way of not getting into slanging match with people! ok :roll:

You terminated the conversation twice. ;)

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:29 am

pembroke allan wrote:

You terminated this thread twice then revisited it and replied again.
:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:31 am

I got powerbait for sale if anyone wants to buy any.... think your doing well without it :ayatollah: