Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 1927

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:38 pm

swansealad69 wrote:So you dont own it then?

I've explained that the club own the stadium already. Please keep up.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:18 pm

So you dont pay anything back to the bank for the ground then??
Keep digging fella as we can still see your head :lol:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:23 pm

swansealad69 wrote:So you dont pay anything back to the bank for the ground then??
Keep digging fella as we can still see your head :lol:

Where did I state that?

The club own the stadium, not the bank. The bank will only repossess the property (ie take ownership of it) if payments are defaulted.

Glad I could clear that up for you. :laughing6:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Mate you dont give in do you.
Its yours if its paid for,like you said the bank sell it on if you dont keep up payments.
You may have the keys but not the deeds.
Let me put it this way,could your owners sell the club and ground as paid for?

Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:39 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Mate you dont give in do you.
Its yours if its paid for,like you said the bank sell it on if you dont keep up payments.

Could yours :happy1:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:47 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Mate you dont give in do you.

I don't give in because you are wrong. You've not read my post properly, please do so again.

The back take possession of the stadium only if payments and contracts are not met. They take possession at that time only and recoup the monies owed to them through sale of it.

Then & only then do they have ownership of the stadium. :old:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:49 pm

Our stadium is more owers then yours belongs to you.
Ours belongs the city of swansea and the folk of swansea.
You are owned by asians who care not for fans but to make money in asia and toy with you as they see fit,and the stadium is owned by the bank untill paid for?
We all know who has the best deal here.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:49 pm

Our stadium is more owers then yours belongs to you.
You are owned by asians who care not for fans but to make money in asia and toy with you as they see fit,and the stadium is owned by the bank untill paid for?

Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:51 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Our stadium is more owers then yours belongs to you.

Yes us :wave:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:58 pm

Incorrect. Your stadium belongs to Swansea City Council whilst ours is owned by Cardiff City Holdings. The income from the stadium leaves the club in your case, in ours in remains within the club coffers.

Glad to see that you accept that you were wrong about the ownership issue though. :D

Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:09 pm

So barry?can you sell your stadium?and keep all moneys

Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:18 pm

We own the stadium, we pay the property tax and insurance bill. The bank is our lender with the stadium used as collaterial on the loan.The bank do not have any rights to use it.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:40 pm

swansealad69 wrote:So barry?can you sell your stadium?and keep all moneys

Yes - we would still hve to commit to the repayment of the loans though. Why would we want to though.

As I said, I've proved to you that we own our stadium. If you need any more help/advice on banking systems then I suggest you contact them. :wave:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:17 pm

You talkung in riddles.
You borrow money to build it,that means you have to pay it back.
If you dont the bank have the deeds as collaterial and there for will sell it to get there money back.
Its only yours when you pay for it.
Getting a loan to pay for something only means you have to pay them back.
Dear me how hard is that to understand.
And you call me thick ffs

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:10 pm

It's not hard to understand. It may be riddles to someone like you, but it's quite straight forward.

The club own the ground. The only way the bank take possession of the ground is if the club default on payments. Only then do they take possession of the ground.

Surely that's not hard to understand for you?

Yes, there is money to be paid on the stadium, but that is a private agreement between the bank and the club, with the stadium only being a guarantee on the deal.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:05 pm

So the club own the ground paid for by a loan from the bank to buid it.
And if you dont pay it back the bank who has the deeds for ground can take possesion of it?.
So who do you think has the deeds??not cardiff but the bank,and cardiff will only get them when they pay the bank back off.
Simple realy but you being you will never admit you are wrong.
I take it you are single ??

Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:38 pm

HA HA HA so when do you intend to pay back the generous nature of the people of Swansea and start paying rent?

truth to this is youve picked up on a thread that roath tragic or whatever his alias is these days about stadium ownership, you thinking your cool and clever have dragged it up again.

fact is you know your wrong but winding mr chuckles here is probably entertaining but is starting to get a bit boring for the rest of us

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:00 pm

Before you stick your nose in get the facts about what your talking about as you only make your self look a fool.
We pay rent and everything was ok until we got to the prem ,had more money and some egg chasing ospreys fan on the council sugested we pay more towards the rent then the egg twats as we had more money
The club said feck off.
So my freind again i think you should look in to what you post before you make a tit of your self(AGAIN)

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:16 pm

This is the music that plays in my mind everytime I (attempt) to read a post by our very own forum "Trigger", SwanseaSalad96.45138.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WZha_LH ... ata_player

Owain - can you have it automatically play in the background whenever you "read" his posts so that the blind can laugh at him too?

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:36 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Before you stick your nose in get the facts about what your talking about as you only make your self look a fool.
We pay rent and everything was ok until we got to the prem ,had more money and some egg chasing ospreys fan on the council sugested we pay more towards the rent then the egg twats as we had more money
The club said feck off.
So my freind again i think you should look in to what you post before you make a tit of your self(AGAIN)

no it wasnt, no money was ever given back to the tax payer as of august 2011 dont believe me read the news

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-sout ... s-14392589

Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:21 pm

Stadco is a set up to run the stadium.
Its deals with the thtee parties footy rugby and council.
Stadco is who takes out the rents and the running cost of the stadium.
If tax payers aint been paid then its aint down to the football or rugby clubs.
Plus in other news the swans were asked to pay more due to the fact we had more money.
Again please dont random talk shit

Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:47 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Stadco is a set up to run the stadium.
Its deals with the thtee parties footy rugby and council.
Stadco is who takes out the rents and the running cost of the stadium.
If tax payers aint been paid then its aint down to the football or rugby clubs.
Plus in other news the swans were asked to pay more due to the fact we had more money.
Again please dont random talk shit

pass the buck then I see 'not our problem guv we give whats asked if the owners of the stadium dont see their money ever again its not our problem' and you think you have the moral high ground on how our stadium is paid. If we default on our mortgage its goes to a bank where money is insured and protected, your robbing your own citizens.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:11 pm

Wtf you talking about?we pay the rent,
And as for robbing our citezens?the city,s is doing well from the club,we are showrn around the world and praised for our football.
After the top 7 clubs we are the most talked of in the uk.
Your just a laughing stock who is in massive debt .

Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:22 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Wtf you talking about?we pay the rent,
And as for robbing our citezens?the city,s is doing well from the club,we are showrn around the world and praised for our football.

not enough clearly because if your stadium seems to be losing money the council and taxpayers dont get what they are owed.
whats football got to do with anything? you use a facility that you didnt pay for and dont feel it that important that the people who generously built your stadium for you deserves any money and you criticise CCFC and try to pretend a bank owns our stadium, however you ignore the fact the city and people of Swansea own your stadium and you feel justified to let the stadium run at a loss while you announce huge profits.

im not in any debt mate got a credit card but I wouldnt say its a problem calling me a laughing stock was a bit harsh

anyway bored of you now as there is nothing you can say to justify that because its historical since the stadium was built and no doubt you will just call me all sorts of funny and horrible names about me and my football club so im going now let someone else have a go.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:32 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:

not enough clearly because if your stadium seems to be losing money the council and taxpayers dont get what they are owed.
whats football got to do with anything? you use a facility that you didnt pay for and dont feel it that important that the people who generously built your stadium for you deserves any money and you criticise CCFC and try to pretend a bank owns our stadium, however you ignore the fact the city and people of Swansea own your stadium and you feel justified to let the stadium run at a loss while you announce huge profits.

im not in any debt mate got a credit card but I wouldnt say its a problem calling me a laughing stock was a bit harsh

anyway bored of you now as there is nothing you can say to justify that because its historical since the stadium was built and no doubt you will just call me all sorts of funny and horrible names about me and my football club so im going now let someone else have a go.

i don't think he was talking about you personally :?

Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:32 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

i don't think he was talking about you personally :?

:lol: