Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 1927

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:45 am

So winning the cup in the dark ages!is wot makes you a big club??
Your a big club in a small princapality thats all.
You say you are bigger then us?how do you say that,if by fan base then out side of wales we are the bigger club,inside??who knows,i would say its very much even as i work all over and see as much swansea stuff as yours

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:14 am

swansealad69 wrote:So winning the cup in the dark ages!is wot makes you a big club??
Your a big club in a small princapality thats all.
You say you are bigger then us?how do you say that,if by fan base then out side of wales we are the bigger club,inside??who knows,i would say its very much even as i work all over and see as much swansea stuff as yours

:sleepy2:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:57 am

As i thought.
Like to take the piss and so on but cant come back when i ask something decent.
Allso if you are biger then because you won the cup?then that means preston blackburn and ipswich are bigger then you?
Blackburn won it 7 times..so they are massive??is that the way you lot take it.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:04 am

Allso by the way!i just looked it up.
Blackpool have won it in the 50s and played in the prem?(they must be bigger then you)
Preston twice(must be bigger again)
Come on my asian owned sell outs!whats your reasons for thinking you are a big club?

Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:33 am

The post above has been deemed FAKE by our automatic troll detector.

What To Do Next.

All replies will have the affect of increasing the ego of swansealad69.

In turn this causes further posts in an attempt to rid himself of a sad life.

All posters should refrain from replying from this point forward.

Follow this rule and the troll will shrivel up and die.

This service is brought to you by the Ignore Fairy where ignorance is bliss.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:08 am

Dun dun dun dun Cardiff fans bite again. :roll:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:10 am

swansealad69 wrote:As i thought.
Like to take the piss and so on but cant come back when i ask something decent.
Allso if you are biger then because you won the cup?then that means preston blackburn and ipswich are bigger then you?
Blackburn won it 7 times..so they are massive??is that the way you lot take it.

It's a mixture of different things. Not one barometer of size.

Success is only one part of it.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:20 am

But all jokes asid!no bitching or slagging.
Why do you think you are s big club?is it because cardiff is a capitol?the truth is out side of cardiff you aunt looked at as a big club or ine that could be.
For me you are on a par with stoke,
You are a rugby city and well known for that!not football.
As for us again we aint a big club and never will be,we know that but we are becoming a well known club only because of the way we play

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:25 am

swansealad69 wrote:But all jokes asid!no bitching or slagging.
Why do you think you are s big club?is it because cardiff is a capitol?the truth is out side of cardiff you aunt looked at as a big club or ine that could be.
For me you are on a par with stoke,
You are a rugby city and well known for that!not football.
As for us again we aint a big club and never will be,we know that but we are becoming a well known club only because of the way we play

I've never said we are a huge club, we are a big club and we aren't a rugby city, just as Swansea isn't.

We're not huge, but we are still bigger than Swansea in my eyes. Not BETTER, I'm sure all realist CCFC fans will agree that we are a fair way behind you at the minute, but we are bigger.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:31 am

Ok ao why are you bigger??what makes you think that.
And cardiff is known world wide as a rugby city thats a fact.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:33 am

swansealad69 wrote:Ok ao why are you bigger??what makes you think that.

It's not a fact, it's your opinion.. Cardiff is not a rugby side, a quick look at the two club side's attendances will show you that.

There are many factors. Success, attendances, fan base, stadium ownership.

You say yourself that Swansea are not a big club, that makes it quite easy to be bigger than them, doesn't it?

Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:09 pm

Coco wrote:..... a little more recently Doris de Vries on his butt , the returned prodigal son Alan State scratching his head & Angel Rangel - the hero of the homeless , still chasing Bellers shadow into the stand ! History - made every day - and ours will catch up with yours soon enough my Pikey friend ! :ayatollah:

I always remember Bellamy saying how he never had a sniff up against Rangel and how good he was.He said that in an interview.He scored that goal at the Lib when you beat us but apart from that Rangel always had Bellamy in his pocket.

His words not mine. :thumbup:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:17 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
Coco wrote:..... a little more recently Doris de Vries on his butt , the returned prodigal son Alan State scratching his head & Angel Rangel - the hero of the homeless , still chasing Bellers shadow into the stand ! History - made every day - and ours will catch up with yours soon enough my Pikey friend ! :ayatollah:

I always remember Bellamy saying how he never had a sniff up against Rangel and how good he was.He said that in an interview.He scored that goal at the Lib when you beat us but apart from that Rangel always had Bellamy in his pocket.

Always except for the crucial moment? The moment that mattered?

History anyway, but just saying.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:32 pm

6 bysedd wrote:

Angel Rangel kept Bellers quite in those 2 games, no doubt about that. Rangel is a quality player after all!

Still scored a screamer though. That's the quality of Bellamy too.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:35 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

Angel Rangel kept Bellers quite in those 2 games, no doubt about that. Rangel is a quality player after all!

Still scored a screamer though. That's the quality of Bellamy too.

Yep.Both quality players but little was it known with Rangel back then.Bellamy knew though :thumbup:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:24 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Ok ao why are you bigger??what makes you think that.

bigger city, bigger attendances, more success/trophies. how do you judge size then?

and rugby city :lol: just coz wales play all their games there?

Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:36 pm

Ask any sports fan out side of wales ehats cardiff know for and they will say rugby.
You dont own your ground !the bank does.
The only cup you hsve won that we aint is the fa s bit of wile back.
Fan base?how you now its bigger?we fill out every home game(do you)
And we clearly have a bigger fan base out side of wales then you.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:19 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Ask any sports fan out side of wales ehats cardiff know for and they will say rugby.

We have finished higher in the league than you ever have :malky:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:25 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Ask any sports fan out side of wales ehats cardiff know for and they will say rugby.

talking sh1te

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:49 pm

We do own the ground thanks. :thumbright:

Yes, it may be the "only" cup we've won. What cup have you won? :laughing6: thought you weren't interested in cups anyway?

Fan base? We have bigger attendances than you in the league below. My I add that during your promotion season, we had an average of 8,000 more than you. Same year, same league, only difference is that you were more successful.

:ayatollah:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:55 pm

SBF1 wrote:Something they have not matched in all their history! :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Square flags FFS :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:39 pm

No barry the bank owns your ground fella.
Uou get bigger gates now as we cant get more in.
Before your fa cup you were only getting 13 k.
And for all the big club shit you come out with and capitol city bollox,who was the first to have a new stadium?yes you could say its only 20k and yours 26,but we had ours 5 years before a footing was layed by you,so the planners could see what efect a new stadium had on the gates!there for build a bigger one.
But who was the first fella? :old:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:09 am

swansealad69 wrote:No barry the bank owns your ground fella.
Uou get bigger gates now as we cant get more in.
Before your fa cup you were only getting 13 k.
And for all the big club shit you come out with and capitol city bollox,who was the first to have a new stadium?yes you could say its only 20k and yours 26,but we had ours 5 years before a footing was layed by you,so the planners could see what efect a new stadium had on the gates!there for build a bigger one.
But who was the first fella? :old:

Swansea were not the first club to build a new ground. Are you seriously trying to claim that Swansea are bigger because they had a new ground first? : :lol:

Cardiff City own the ground. It may not be fully paid for, but it's owned by the club.

Is it possible for you to post without belittling someone's opinion by calling it shit? I've presented facts about crowd sizes, yet apparently I still talk shit? Okay then..

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:15 am

swansealad69 wrote:Allso by the way!i just looked it up.
Blackpool have won it in the 50s and played in the prem?(they must be bigger then you)
Preston twice(must be bigger again)
Come on my asian owned sell outs!whats your reasons for thinking you are a big club?

Big or bigger my little Pikey scribbler !?

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:54 am

When you paid of your ground then its yours.
As for saying we are bigger!were did i say that fella,i simply said that we were 5 years a head of you there for could judge and adapt to the way a new stadium affects the econemy and gates..
Barry you must read the posts right as its the second time you have come on here talking bollox about somthing i didnt say.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:17 am

swansealad69 wrote:When you paid of your ground then its yours.
As for saying we are bigger!were did i say that fella,i simply said that we were 5 years a head of you there for could judge and adapt to the way a new stadium affects the econemy and gates..
Barry you must read the posts right as its the second time you have come on here talking bollox about somthing i didnt say.

It doesn't work like that, as you well know. The property is belonging to Cardiff City Football Club Holdings Ltd.

I read your post perfectly fine, it's you who implied that with this quote: -

"And for all the big club shit you come out with and capitol city bollox,who was the first to have a new stadium?"

Well, for starters, Swansea City weren't the first club to hve a new stadium.. :lol: do you claim that every other club with a new ground has copied you too?

I suggest you stop calling everyone else's opinion bollocks (or bollox, as you spell it) and you might get a little more respect on here. I'm trying to have a serious debate with you & you still degrade it to pathetic & immature rubbish like that.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:05 am

Not looking for respect.and bolox is just fine thanks.
As for our stadium?again did i say anything about other clubs?you are making things up as you go.
And i live and own my on home,thats what i say when ask you rent or own,but i have had to borrow alot of money to do this ,so there for need to pay it back.
If i dont pay it back then its up to the bank what becomes of it
You pay the banks off for yours ?yes?if you dont pay you lose it.
Aint hard barry and its been going on for a few years now.
Banks lending money to buy and develope things :? What will they come up with next :thumbup:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:01 am

swansealad69 wrote:Not looking for respect.and bolox is just fine thanks.
As for our stadium?again did i say anything about other clubs?you are making things up as you go.
And i live and own my on home,thats what i say when ask you rent or own,but i have had to borrow alot of money to do this ,so there for need to pay it back.
If i dont pay it back then its up to the bank what becomes of it
You pay the banks off for yours ?yes?if you dont pay you lose it.
Aint hard barry and its been going on for a few years now.
Banks lending money to buy and develope things :? What will they come up with next :thumbup:

Incorrect. (Again!) The bank never own the house. They hold it as security and in the case of default, they repossess the property and sell it to make their money back. Any excess (minus costs) then goes to the person who took the mortgage out. At no point do they ever legally own the property.

Same goes for the stadium.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:21 am

HeFilmsTheClouds wrote:Even if you win the League Cup or FA Cup coup will still be bigger. The FA Cup is more highly regarded, taken more seriously and we beat Arsenal to win the cup. Although you've knocked out Chelsea, you will lift the cup vs Bradford in a cup thats value has deteriorated year upon year. Of course its still a decent achievement but stop pretending please. Lets keep it real.

the fa cup is more highly regarded, is that why you put a second team out against the mighty macclesfield :oops:

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:37 pm

So you dont own it then?